Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Another chat thread posted in the right month? What the hell is going on you guys

For those that are late;

This is a chat thread for anyone who reads AI. We talk about computers, life, how much alcohol we drink(There was a distinct decrease in alcoholism last month),you loving nerds go on about and and the latest graphic doohickey oh god I'm going to fall asleep, where it's finally getting loving cold in Australia and hot in the asscrack of Satan aka Arizona and Wrar buys the Gorester, Mad Max fan fiction and shipping Furiosa and one of the Wives, COMMIEGIR occasionally slam truth bombs while NM infects our minds and sends us all to the cycle asylum - leading an army of AI cyclists to slaughter hipsters on fixies, WE DONT TALK ABOUT DOGS, cry over the Trumpocopypse, wonder how the gently caress *insert idiot here* hasnt been reprogrammed with a baseball bat, we post cat pics, whatever! Just imagine this as one large garage and we are all pretending to work on some broken rear end Buick Centruy while talking poo poo about anything that comes up. Anyone who is just wandering by, stop and say hello! We don't bite and we're a pretty chilled out bunch of normal people. Except apparently when [list of topics you already know to avoid] comes up. anyway.

Cats are assholes but kittens are goddamn cute and we all need to watch them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xAoAHgVr3w

IT IS DANGEROUS TO POST ALONE. HERE, TAKE THIS!

POST ALL THE KITTENS YOU GOT

Or post whatever your favorite pet is, lets cute the gently caress out of this chat because we all need cute and cuddly in this dark hosed up world

:catdrugs: :birddrugs: :lsd:

Edit - Well gently caress. Forgot to call it a chat thread. Moderator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Anyone else see the salvage corvette over on jalopnik they built up for pikes peak? While he had 50k+ given to him in work and materials the idea of salvage hot car built into a track monster is very intriguing. Wish he would post what he paid for it (z06 with 9 miles on it)

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
how the gently caress hasn't ~*the op*~ been reprogrammed with a baseball bat yet?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
why the gently caress can't we talk about dogs? facism.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
you get effort posts when july actually happens.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Cage posted:

why the gently caress can't we talk about dogs? facism.

quote:

Or post whatever your favorite pet is, lets cute the gently caress out of this chat because we all need cute and cuddly in this dark hosed up world

I'M GONNA REPROGRAM YOU POST CUTE oval office

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

WE DONT TALK ABOUT DOGS
gently caress you, the man.

Skier
Apr 24, 2003

Fuck yeah.
Fan of Britches
We got a couple new cats a month ago, sisters. Look to be Siberian Forest cats.

Poor Niko here had such bad mats she need a trip to the groomers and my wife decided a lion cut was the way to go. :smith:

On the bright side she's like an entirely different cat without the mats. More playful, friendlier, more affectionate. :3:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Speaking of alcoholism,

Two cases of Kirkland French vodka fit comfortably in the back of boxster

Not pictured is the case of rum in the frunk.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

CT going after LaF's unhealthy obsession with internet points received from starting monthly chat threads.

Bajaha posted:

Speaking of alcoholism,

Two cases of Kirkland French vodka fit comfortably in the back of boxster

Not pictured is the case of rum in the frunk.

Oh hell yes.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
Was the missing beer consumed while carefully fitting in everything else?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

My mother in law moved in with us and she has two doggos

Rascal is lovin it

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Alarbus posted:

Was the missing beer consumed while carefully fitting in everything else?

.... Maybe.

E: our bite machine is growing quick, he's gained 7kg in a month, 3.5 months and he's already 17kg.

He's such a ball of energy, it's exhausting at times, I don't remember our last dog being this crazy, but then again it was a long time ago and my glasses are looking pretty rosy.

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 1, 2017

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I'm going to talk about dogs

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

angryrobots posted:

I'm going to talk about dogs

By far the superior pet.

What's the difference between cats and dogs?

Dogs see you feeding them, petting them, taking care of them and they think "This person must be a god."
Cats see you feeding them, petting them, taking care of them and they thing "I must be a god."

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I have five cars and two cats.

My car-to-cat ratio is 2.5.

I don't have a dog but I'd like to have one.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I want a dog again. :(

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I want a dog again. :(
This.

But working full time doesn't really lend itself to having one, unfortunately. :(

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

InitialDave posted:

This.

But working full time doesn't really lend itself to having one, unfortunately. :(

Indeed. I live alone, and on non-telecommute days I leave the house about 7:30 and don't get home until about 7, sometimes later. I just don't think it would be very cool to get a doggy and leave him/her alone 12 hours straight every day I go to work.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

2 cats, one dog, 3 fish.
2 cars and a sled.

poo poo, I need more rides.

Also - gently caress this month. So glad to have a long weekend. And 2 weeks to vacation.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Well gently caress. Forgot to call it a chat thread. Moderator?

Got it. More or less.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Rascal is one handsome bastard.

I will also say that Canada Day to Independence Day is parallel to the value of the looney to the dollar :smugdog: and I am now enjoying my four day weekend.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bajaha posted:

.... Maybe.

E: our bite machine is growing quick, he's gained 7kg in a month, 3.5 months and he's already 17kg.

He's such a ball of energy, it's exhausting at times, I don't remember our last dog being this crazy, but then again it was a long time ago and my glasses are looking pretty rosy.

Oh my GOODNESS WOOK AT HIM AND DOSE EARS OMG

have u had a GSD/working dog before? They are definitely a Real Man's Dog aka bitey ball of energy fur and more energy

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Stopped at Meijer to get some stuff and when I got to the detergent there was a very trashy couple using one jug to fill two others to the very brim. So that was fun and awkward.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

3 dogs 3 cats 10 goats 2 horses 4 pigs

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Did you snitch or just roll your eyes and walk away? I probably would have done the latter.

E: 1 cat, 2 horses, 1 pony, 30 goats. I want a dogge

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

rdb posted:

Did you snitch or just roll your eyes and walk away? I probably would have done the latter.

I picked up my jug of Tide and walked off.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

This is Sam. He enjoys peeking out the window.

He was chill af at the vet yesterday.

This is Fred. He gives no fucks about your anti dog ways. He's too busy channeling his inner Stevie Nicks.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Adiabatic posted:

Got it. More or less.

Maddie would approve but she's got a box and sleeping to do

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I found out The Dude becomes very concerned when I set this light to gently caress you rave all night change colors constantly. He sits there and stares at the bulb. :catdrugs:

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

My cats are very rarely assholes so I think they might be broken.

Splunk

Ada

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I want to murder the cat for keeping me from falling asleep until 5:30 am because she just had to sing the song of her loving people and the dog for waking me up howling at 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00 and 9:30 because she had to stay here while people went elsewhere, then woke me up for good at 10:00 because she had to take a piss. And her leash is in a sealed off room currently being fumigated. :shepcide:

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
GroundSecond Floor.

Sup goons

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Welp

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Good thing your wife still has her bike. ( :D Take her car.)

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

You caught 'em all!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Galler posted:

My cats are very rarely assholes so I think they might be broken.

All cats are assholes that make me sick by merely being present in the same location as me. They probably just aren't assholes to you is all.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I went to pets mart today for dog food and this kitten in the adoption center saw me and was meowing and pawing for me to come over and I literally FaceTime'd the waifu that we were the proud owners of a new doggo disguised as a widdle kitten

Then she reminded me that rascal may eat her or at least very well could so :rip: my hopes and dreams

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3zpgh6ex28

Look at dis kitty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
GO SAVE THE KITTEH

• Locked thread