Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Freelander owner spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I found out that our poor puppy is allergic to spider bites the hard way. She got bit on the chest and had to go to the vet in the middle of the night because her eyes had swollen shut
With 2 shots of prednisone, bunch of benadryl, and some rest, you can barely tell that she'd been in anaphylaxis last night

Also, she's 3 months old and ~40lbs

So what did the other 77% of the car have wrong with it?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Classic F1 cars running up goodwood and some fuckface won't shut the gently caress up about stupid planes doing lame poo poo.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Go get that kitty. Surely Rascal can be trained to be friends?

If I wrote fault code reading software I would program in combo bonuses

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Here's, like, an AVERAGE day at work. 260 miles in an ambulance:

Here's yesterday, for example:

Here's today.

Looks a lot simpler, right? Nope. 633 miles.

Last year, we got an ambulance with 120k miles on it. "New," according to the Vegas refurbishment center. 2014 E350 6.0hno diesel. It was at 182k miles by June 10th, and had eaten FOUR complete diesel engines by then. About one every 12k miles. Start rolling coal, and then suffer a catastrophic failure, usually involving a ka-bang. So, three weeks ago, they gave us a 2016 Ford Transit van. Gas, not diesel, and brand new, with 4 miles on the clock.

It's already at 6,000 miles.

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
SC - Where there are more rednecks than people
Personally I feel like i trust the reliability of new gas motors more than new diesels.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jul 1, 2017

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Sadi posted:

Personally I feel like i trust the reliability of new gas motors more than new diesels.

Naw the duramax and Cummins are good motors. My work cummins 5500 dodge is a '15, put in service in that year and is at 90k with only oil changes (well and brake service).

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

What happened to truck bed with doors?

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

My money is on the kitten beating rascal up :D

Smudge thinks less of you for not adopting that kitten.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
That's because smudge is a judgemental rear end in a top hat, like all cats.

Dogs understand the world isn't all black and white.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Oh my GOODNESS WOOK AT HIM AND DOSE EARS OMG

have u had a GSD/working dog before? They are definitely a Real Man's Dog aka bitey ball of energy fur and more energy

Our last dog was a GSD, but she was much more calm, practically an angel in comparison.

He's grown so much in the last few weeks Look at how tiny he was.

And the cats are being more and more accepting of him as days go by. He still wants to play rough with them and they don't appreciate it. Our last GSD was almost 10yo when the cats moved in and she got used to them after about two weeks

Get that kitty!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I haven't been keeping up with your thread... you've come a long way with that. :cheers:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Cats and dogs are both p.great

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Last year, we got an ambulance with 120k miles on it. "New," according to the Vegas refurbishment center. 2014 E350 6.0hno diesel.

How the hell are they getting you '14 chassis' with a 6.0?

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
Darn, all you people posting pictures of critters. I haven't posted enough pictures of our new (to us) doggo yet. She's a Good Girl, even if the cats are still skeptical as gently caress.

Off the topic of pets, I'm going racing tomorrow and I'm FUKKIN PSYCHED. Anyway.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Despicable Me 3 is better if you make the small mental adjustment that the main bad guy is just Randy Marsh on another wacky adventure. I mean it's still meh overall but not awful.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

Freelander owner spotted.

Nope, Outback 3.0

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Everyone is just seeing it for the minions anyway.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

blk posted:

Nope, Outback 3.0

same thing

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
"Only get my good side"

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Baby Driver was frigging awesome. Go see it, ya'll.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Gingerbread House Music posted:

How the hell are they getting you '14 chassis' with a 6.0?

Ford kept diesel options available in the e350 for fleet sales only until 2015. Kind of like a post-2008 Crown Vic thing.

Our mechanics hate it. There's no access to anything, and the turbo piping ends up right against the doghouse, making it noisy and sometimes melting things.

The Ford 6.0 is a rebranding of the international VT engine that was available from like 2002-now. The ambulance was probably always a 6.0 diesel, but used by a different city until retirement at 120k. Then AMR buys them, "refurbishes" them, and gives them to me to break.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jul 1, 2017

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Would I be right that this is the "steam clean and paint it" version of "refurbish"?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Pretty much. I'll look for a pic when I'm home at the computer, but they vinyl wrapped right over the top of some gnarly dents.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Netflix got rid of all the good episodes of Futurama. What the gently caress guys. :smith:

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Crowley says hi.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

ExplodingSims posted:

Netflix got rid of all the good episodes of Futurama. What the gently caress guys. :smith:

I was pissed when they got rid of Initial D before I was done with it :argh: Netflix

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I was pissed when they got rid of Initial D before I was done with it :argh: Netflix

I think most of it is still on hulu

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Yeah netflix is getting to be pretty garbage recently. Im thinking about canceling.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Netflix is moving away from being a service that shows other people stuff to just being HBO Lite.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I'm vacationing for the next 2 weeks. So far I've petted a labradoodle, a boxer, a siamese catte, and a black catte. I'm excited to see what I get to pette on week 2 starting tomorrow

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Netflix will survive. They're older than Google.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Netflix will survive. They're older than Google.

Of course they will, it just won't be the same as it was.

And it's not their fault, content owners now want far more to licence for streaming and Netflix would rather spend the scratch on their own content. It's why there's no so many goddamned terrible streaming services popping up.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Thanks for the catocalypse. I've been in Costa Rica for too many weeks and forgot what one looked like. I've seen a poo poo ton of roaming dogs that beg for food and a new Ford Ranger though. Seeing a 4 door Ranger for the first time broke my mind.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

ExplodingSims posted:

Bobs burgers. :argh:

Add me to the "might be canceling soon" list

Actually I probably already would if I didnt share it with my sister and friend.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We're keeping Netflix until Defenders drops and then we're dipping out for a while. There's pretty much nothing on there I can't live without.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I may be purchasing a thing

• Locked thread