Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I was pissed when they got rid of Initial D before I was done with it :argh: Netflix

I think most of it is still on hulu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

KakerMix posted:

A 2000 Land Cruiser is about an hour away from me, good price too. From the pictures the interior looks good, seller claims that it was a one-owner vehicle. The downside is it has 337k on it. An hour is just an hour sure but in the land of ~Land Cruisers~ I don't know if north of 300k is anything to worry about assuming all the maintenance was taken car of properly.
Should I even bother going looking at it?

Any cool restaurants or things to do while you're out there? Might be worth it for that and add looking at the car as well. If not, and you don't really need the car, I'd pass.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I'd check out Grid 2. It's a very fun arcade racing game.

• Locked thread