Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I am currently between jobs and a combination of Doug DeMurro's 6,000 mi road trip from Philly to NorCal and back, plus American Truck Simulator being on Steam Summer Sale makes me want to randomly drive somewhere in my Prius, maybe play a remote golf course or two.

Trouble is, I live in Atlanta and don't really know where I want to go. Also I have 2 cats and would have to bring them along:

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jul 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

A car almost merged into me on the way to the grocery store. We were going no faster than 35 mph and I almost thought about letting him do it so I could get my bumper paint damage fixed.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

fridge corn posted:

the guy moving to ukraine is now the coolest person itt sry to the rest of you chumps
it's gonna be putin's russia soon enough

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Getting polishing/wax supplies is more expensive than I expected:

Drive thru car wash $5
Mothers clay bar $14
Meguiar's Ultimate Compound $10
Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax $17
A bunch of microfiber cloths $15
Total $61

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009