Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Last year, we got an ambulance with 120k miles on it. "New," according to the Vegas refurbishment center. 2014 E350 6.0hno diesel.

How the hell are they getting you '14 chassis' with a 6.0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

ilkhan posted:

Did I hit mark unread? Or have I just missed half a months worth of chat thread? Who knows.

Test drove an F-150. I knew it was huge from sitting in one before, but I'd hoped it would feel smaller while driving.

Nope! Felt even bigger. Driving a brontosaurus would not feel this big

gently caress

Test drove a Tacoma.

Still felt big, definitely lacked the power, but it was livable.

I started looking at trucks to have fun off road and tow the motorcycle to track days, but independent of that, I've started taking steps towards finishing my degree. Since I don't want to transfer when I already have 100 credits done, and UNRs web offerings loving suck, I'm probably going to have to move back to Reno to finish it. 4x4 would be nice for winter drives over the Sierras, and maybe when I'm done the Ranger will be out and I can put that awesome resale value towards a truck with the size of a Tacoma but with a grown up Ford engine in it. The 3.5EB and the 10A in an aluminum bodied Tacoma size truck would be hilariously good fun.

I'm also in Vegas for the first time, with my GF, and it's pretty fun even after a 10 hour drive.

Wait for the 2018 jeep pickup?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Somewhat Heroic posted:

That's about the only good part. It gets better when you have the baby though.

Haahahahaahahahahaj

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Dude posts about being loving stalked and you idiots are worried about his harassers loving pronouns?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
My political (and thus the best) views:

gently caress Trump, gently caress Clintons, let them both burn in hell for eternity in a lake of fire.

• Locked thread