Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
That's because smudge is a judgemental rear end in a top hat, like all cats.

Dogs understand the world isn't all black and white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ferremit posted:

but I also know that if i loose a wheel on a 1.5T camper trailer at 100kph on the Oodnadatta track in a weeks time then its going over and the landcruiser is probably going with it

Just a friendly suggestion; don't go 100kph with a 1.5t camper, ESPECIALLY on a loving unsealed outback road.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
So? You yourself said that if you loose a wheel at that speed you'll flip both caravan and car? If your trailer flips when it looses a wheel you're going too fast, and if it also flips your car it's too heavy a trailer for your car. And I'm guessing you're not going to sell your trailer.

EDIT: I realize I come off as far more confrontational than I intended. I'm sorry.

Nidhg00670000 fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 3, 2017

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Cage posted:

passive aggressive nice.

Is that like some kind of d&d alignment? "Hey guys, this is my wizard. His name is Cage, he's passive aggressive nice."

You Am I posted:

Houses are a complete rip off in Australia, yet the property bubble that's supposed to have burst over the past 3 odd years still hasn't done anything.

Housing bubbles are like gas prices, everyone knows its gonna blow up sooner or later, but pretends like everything will be fine forever. About our housing bubble:

quote:

This interplay has caused house prices to increase by 230% between 1996 and 2016, according to Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) data, as wells as household debt to rise. Data from Sveriges Riksbank, Sweden’s central bank, show the average debt‐to-income ratio for households with mortgages reached 343% in 2016, while the ratio exceeds 600% for 13% of these households, raising concerns of a housing bubble. In 2016 alone, house price inflation averaged at 9.4%.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I've never tried weed, and from my sample group of people who do, it seems to be like crossfit. In other words, if you do it, never ever shut the gently caress up about it. Not that I mind if people do use, just saying.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I really like smoked eel, but sadly it's critically endangered so I don't eat it anymore. I also actually like pike for some reason, too bad I'm almost phobic about fish bones...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well, unagi rolls should be made from japanese eel, which is "only" endagered, not critically endangered. Whether that's enough for you, search your feelings. Also, I guess some unagi rolls might not be made with strictly japanese eel, I dunno.

• Locked thread