Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Netflix got rid of all the good episodes of Futurama. What the gently caress guys. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Put the car in the minivan. DO IT.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Why the gently caress would you eat anything that you know is going to erupt from your rear end in a forceful spray later?????

And that's not even the video where he drank like a gallon of vegetable oil.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I'll trade you. At least that's a dry 112* degrees. Come to Florida, and enjoy our 100* days with 90% humidity!

Don't forget those afternoon rains that last 5 mins and then the sun comes back out in full force, giving you 10000000% humidity!

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Trump is basically a blank slate onto which his supporters project whatever they want him to be.

Oh he's such a Godly man! Oh he supports the troops! Oh, he'll drain the swamp!

*Ignores the fact that he's a boorish, greedy ignoramus who literally lives in a gold tower.*

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

cursedshitbox posted:

robotics engineering.

I may branch and do a minor in bioengineering for reasons.

Please tell us more about your cyborg plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

As far as driving sims go, it's not a full game, but BeamNG Drive is a pretty fun car based thing.

If nothing else it's fun just to smash the cars into each other or drag a wrecking ball into them. Or fire a cannon at them

• Locked thread