Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
oysters r good

i prefer them grilled with lemon and hot sauce but raw is nice too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i got some rainier cherries today and they are my favorite type

i've never seen all yellow ones though

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
ebay

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Smoked 2 pork shoulders and they are so good, cant believe it's been over a year since i have made it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Were you in a coma or in prison? Why would you wait that long? I am generally trying to find reasons to smoke pork shoulders more than twice a month. Understand that the in between weeks are spent smoking ribs/steak/chicken.

I smoked a pot roast a few weeks ago and just thinking about the gravy makes me tear up it was that beautiful.

IDK really I guess i only buy pork shoulder when i see it on sale at 99c/lb

I prefer ribs TBH but these shoulders were great

i did a salt and pepper rub on one of them and it was extremely good, haven't ever done a pork butt without a full type of rub.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Wrar posted:

AI Dads/Moms how nervous should I be since my wife is due any time now.

rip wrar's social life

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
blaze it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
nah vaping it really is the way to go

or edibles but that's a real 8-12 hour commitment

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Pretty much. I'm old school so I'm still getting used to it. Went through one lovely cheap vaper already so I'm gonna invest in a good one. I should listen to what TCC goons say to get right? :v:

do they sell dank tanks? they are sealed oil tanks that you attach to a 10 dollar vape pen and work so drat well, so much easier than a standard vape with bud.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

If anything do it for me because working in the auto industry means no fun :argh:

they do randoms on you? lame

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Nidhg00670000 posted:

I've never tried weed, and from my sample group of people who do, it seems to be like crossfit. In other words, if you do it, never ever shut the gently caress up about it. Not that I mind if people do use, just saying.

this is more of an age/maturity thing, most people stop talking about it the longer they have done it or older they get (unless they're somehow in the 'industry' and of course will never shut up about it)

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
he's been homeless for weeks

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
goondolances

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

blk posted:

Am I out of my mind for thinking that this is a reasonable price for something I'd gladly drive to 300k?

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-bmw-318is-coupe-4/

325iS or dont bother.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
pretty sure that aussies didnt get the better engine in the 318iS that we got in the US

as the owner of a 318iS for 8.5 years, just get a 325iS.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i really disliked LP but chester was a good singer, and was a fantastic stand-in for lead singer of STP after Scott died. I wish these guys would realize how much their families miss them when they do this stuff :(

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
and it's okay since you probably shouldnt be loving around with your phone while driving

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

My dentist, have you tried LSD?

August thread title right here

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Saw baby driver last night and it's highly entertaining, A+ for all the car scenes and great integration of music into all aspects of the movie.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

are we gonna talk about balls now, or

check your balls for lumps regularly

testicular cancer is a valid concern for men as early as your 20's

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Liquid Communism posted:

Cap One.

Well Fargo is a neverending source of financial dickery.

Yeah this. Nobody should use this lovely company after their recent legal issues due to opening accounts under customer's names without their permission

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

InitialDave posted:

I regard myself as centre right, in British terms at least. In American terms I dunno. I guess I kind of want the non-insane bits from both sides.

It seems like everywhere, politics is now just "here are your two undesirable options, and while technically there are some others, you're having a giraffe, mate, it's poo poo sandwich o'clock and you're getting one of them"

our government structure is certainly a lot more winner-takes-all which is why we only have two parties and never will until we restructure our government (union would probably break up before that happens).

and also our right wing is a whole lot more right wing than a lot of countries. loving insanity here.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Locator posted:

What really ticks me off about the parties is that they seem to be unable to comprehend this:

Somewhere around 35~40% are going to vote "R", even if a damp bag of poo poo is the R candidate.
Somewhere around 35~40% are going to vote "D", even if a damp bag of poo poo is the D candidate.

How hard is it to understand that you need to find a candidate that will appeal to that 20~30% of voters that actually are willing to compromise and not vote straight party ticket in order to win? Instead they stick up candidates that appeal to their base, who would have voted for them no matter what, and the swing vote is left going "what the gently caress?", and trying to figure out which candidate disgusts them slightly less before holding their nose and casting their vote (or staying home and saying 'gently caress it').

it really doesnt matter because when it comes down to congress, numbers matter and winner takes all.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Sinestro posted:

Congratulations for reading someone else's post I guess? I'm not exactly a Trump supporter.

I'm talking more about the 'Jill Stein 2020' types and the Chapo fans from the perspective of a merely center-left Democrat. It's really worrying, especially as someone who is basically not given any options in the current atmosphere, to be in a place where both parties are in the grips of their own extremist movements.

the DNC is not "in the grips" of extremists, unless you're talking about radical centrism without a hint of irony

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

ilkhan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw

Don't say the left doesn't roll in the loving mud.

lol, you consider this rolling in the mud?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i wouldnt count on that poo poo being around much longer with the current admin

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
it's a trash fish

just get cod, it's almost as cheap and tastes a million times better

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Seminal Flu posted:

Cod has never been on my radar... what's the best source?

sometimes i buy fresh but i'm on the best coast, otherwise i've had good luck buying frozen from kroger and costco.

thaw, batter and fry for fish tacos

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I get Cod from Zaycon, as well as most of my other meats. If you have a dedicated freezer it's the way to go, check them out.

https://www.zayconfresh.com/

this is the weirdest loving business model

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I just like cool toys!

then why are you looking at evos? :v:

• Locked thread