Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

This is Sam. He enjoys peeking out the window.

He was chill af at the vet yesterday.

This is Fred. He gives no fucks about your anti dog ways. He's too busy channeling his inner Stevie Nicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Everyone is just seeing it for the minions anyway.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Forgiveness over permission.

Or cut it off at the main.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I see tools to repair brake lines, and brake lines, but no replacement fluid. Might as well add a quart of oil and either a jug of coolant or something to fill with water.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Liquid Communism posted:

prosecute legal pot sellers on such things as violating anti-terrorism banking laws by not keeping their profits in banks where the feds can seize them.

Don't take this the wrong way, because I am legitimately asking and not being snarky or anything like that. I have not heard of this before, but are you saying that there are laws (under the guise of anti-terrorism) that state business profits have to be kept in banks?

On the other hand, I've heard that the (maybe some of the) banks won't take money from dispensaries because it's made illegally on a federal level.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

cakesmith handyman posted:

Shower beer, then forget about the hassle because it's in the past.

Cold shower, at that. Keeps it from getting in your skin and itching like crazy.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

CommieGIR posted:

Plymouth Horizon

I heard you can supercharge those little fuckers and get them up to 48mph.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I will always vote F-150. My 2006 with a V6 engine has over 240,000 miles on it and is still running strong.

I drove a base model Tacoma for work and it was a lot less truck and it got similar gas mileage to my F-150.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

the spyder posted:

1997 F-150 5.4l reporting in with 344k. The harmonic balancer finally separated a few weeks back and the AC clutch failed. The best part is $200 gets it back on the road with a tuneup.

That's what I like about OBS Fords, they are cheap to fix.

Mine needs some work, like a tune-up and the brakes are vibrating (maybe ABS?), but it's overall in good shape.

E: To clarify, I know my 06 isn't an OBS, though I do love them and plan to own one after I get a house. I want a 90 or 91 like my grandad had. Might even get service bins on it for the hell of it.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Getting my Ed.D in Education. When I invest badly, I go whole hog :v:

(I enjoy the hell out of what I do and will be a principal soon enough, and maybe work at the state level on policy after that.)

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

keykey posted:

You also get that whole PSLF 10 year loan forgiveness with minimum monthly payments thing working for government/state. :v:

https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service

Yep! I plan to; I work for a non-profit now and if it falls through, then I'll go back to public schools. Unless DeVoss curbs it.

I work and go to school, and I've maintained a 4.0. It's tough, but doable.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Goddammit. I love eel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I'd buy the IDI if it were closer and I wanted my wife to divorce me.

• Locked thread