Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
NBA Summer League is for BASKETBALL NERDS ONLY! No jocks allowed! Get outta here, Lou Williams, and take your many girlfriends with you!

The ball is bad, but the prospects are on display and hope springs eternal. Remember that NBA players are an order of magnitude better than the players in any other league and temper your expectations accordingly--if your second round pick dominates in summer league, it means they MIGHT be a fringe bench player.

There will be three Summer Leagues, Orlando, Utah, then Las Vegas. Orlando comes first and we've already missed the first game.

Orlando Summer League Schedule:

Saturday, July 1

11 a.m.: Hornets vs. Heat, NBA TV
1 p.m.: Magic vs. Pacers, NBA TV
3 p.m.: Knicks vs. Mavericks, NBA TV
5 p.m.: Thunder vs. Pistons, NBA TV

Sunday, July 2

1 p.m.: Knicks vs. Pistons, NBA TV
3 p.m.: Magic vs. Heat, NBA TV
5 p.m.: Pacers vs. Hornets, NBA TV

Monday, July 3

1 p.m.: Knicks vs. Thunder, NBA TV