Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.opencanada.org/features/accounting-histories-150-years-canadian-maple-washing/

i like luke savage he is a good twitter

quote:

In similar fashion, Canada’s global image as multilateral broker and peacemaker persists untarnished even as our government sits out critical nuclear disarmament talks and facilitates the largest weapons sale in its history to a repressive Saudi regime complicit in the mass starvation of Yemen. Leveraging this very image, the Trudeau Liberals campaigned on a promise to end Canada’s combat mission in Iraq and Syria — one they have since expanded with virtually no corresponding outcry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
did baloogan request the weekend off on account of the severe lvl of drinking that was about to transpire (prob a smart idea if so tbh)?? idk what happened as i wasnt around...

Anyways well wishes and goodwill to all of our brothers and sisters of the maple leaf.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mariana Horchata posted:

did baloogan request the weekend off on account of the severe lvl of drinking that was about to transpire (prob a smart idea if so tbh)?? idk what happened as i wasnt around...

Anyways well wishes and goodwill to all of our brothers and sisters of the maple leaf.

He claimed he needed to get things done this weekend, which I interpreted as "needed to drink an entire washtub of wood alcohol."

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He claimed he needed to get things done this weekend, which I interpreted as "needed to drink an entire washtub of wood alcohol."

'shrooms and molly are 'things' that one 'does'

makes u think

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/JodieEmery/status/881187417444696064

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the sad white boy national self-hate routine isn't any more bearable when canadians do it

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*canadian leftist* fuckin can't believe trudeau isn't showing up to nuclear disarmament conferences to talk about how he'll dismantle our zero nukes

*meanwhile in america* president trump here, i just made an executive order that lets chachi pick one random african country to nuke if his tweet gets 1 million retweets. MAGA

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*canadian leftist* fuckin can't believe trudeau isn't showing up to nuclear disarmament conferences to talk about how he'll dismantle our zero nukes

*meanwhile in america* president trump here, i just made an executive order that lets chachi pick one random african country to nuke if his tweet gets 1 million retweets. MAGA

There it is the worst of all possible takes

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Happy Canada day you crazy Northern Neighbors.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
I'm heading up to Quebec right now, we'll see how much French Canada is celebrating the sesquicentennial of Dominion status.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

paul_soccer10 posted:

There it is the worst of all possible takes

welcome to hamprince posting

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

happy day to one of the largest of our 57 states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

🤔

• Locked thread