Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I mean first by the way. I check the doors after but I go to the end of the hallway first.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to make sure I know what's going on in the hallway in case I have to run away from one of the doors after.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does it matter to anyone if it's a first person game or a top down view of the room.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like if I can see the whole hallway once I walk into it I might check the doors first.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reprisal posted:

- Sun Tzu

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

More games need strafe jumping and bunny hopping

You wouldn't even be good at doing those things so why would you wish for it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The cutscene angle didn't occur to me and hasn't happened to me often enough to make me worry. Usually I can tell when I shouldn't touch the end of the hallway or the door there or whatever though so maybe I just avoid it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But, I'm also not someone whom cares if I miss stuff in a singleplayer game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagining Larry running back and forth on the A and D keys while his manager, Ahmad, at 7/11 moves the mouse left and right during his cigarette break.

• Locked thread