Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

ephex posted:

Adam Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Thirteenth Step posted:

He scored every friendly game iirc and everyone said that torres wouldn't get in the team lol

he scored in one friendly and nobody said that because he was free and free = bad

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

MrBling posted:

I thought it was that welsh striker from last season.

Woodburn is really good but only 17 and doesn't look like he'll end up as a striker, he's been playing in midfield in every friendly (although that doesn't necessarily mean anything)

Alexander-Arnold is legit the real deal though, he was great every time he played in the first team last season. He'll def get league minutes this season

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

PirateBob posted:

Saying the International Champions Cup is a glorified friendly and less meaningful than the community shield is really not a good argument.

I hold the community shield higher than FA cup, the FA cup is an entry into community shield.

Explain to me why the community shield is meaningless? The winner of the FA cup vs the league winner. It seems like it's hard to get a hold of. I think just because it happens at the beginning of next season you decide it worth nothing, but if it was at the end of the season it wouldnt be so meaningless.

lol nice

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
my immediate first thought was palace if you want atmosphere, especially against chelsea. spurs liverpool will be a better game but poo poo atmosphere (spurs fans + wembley)

• Locked thread