Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

He dead, RIP lil dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Nice goal by Big Rom imho

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Getting a little excited about Man Utd vs Real Madrid today even though we're starting kids

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Ronald McDonald just led the players out for the Man Utd vs Real Madrid friendly in the International Champions Cup Sponsored By Heineken :D

Football is totally alive guys :D

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
We played the first alf with a lot of reserves tbh

Lmao at Lindelof :cawg:

Edit: lol Fellaini

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Shittiest penalty shootout EVER

I challenge anyone to bring up a worse one between professional footballers

Lmfao

Lindelof's effort was the best. He's not having a great pre-season at all :cawg:

That cheered me right up

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
How we can win the ICC Title - Permutations

A win against Barcelona in normal time will clinch the title regardless of results in the final 5 ICC-US matches.

A win against Barcelona on penalties, and we will win the ICC Title unless Roma beats Juventus in normal time in the final match of the tournament; or if Real Madrid beat Man City and Barcelona both in normal time.

Lose against Barcelona on penalties, and we'll still have a slim chance to win the title.

Lose against Barcelona in normal time and we'll be out of the running for the title.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

mackintosh posted:

wrong thread

Yeah I forgot we have a thread for retarded poo poo aka PirateBob posts :D

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Saying the International Champions Cup is a glorified friendly and less meaningful than the community shield is really not a good argument.

I hold the community shield higher than FA cup, the FA cup is an entry into community shield.

Explain to me why the community shield is meaningless? The winner of the FA cup vs the league winner. It seems like it's hard to get a hold of. I think just because it happens at the beginning of next season you decide it worth nothing, but if it was at the end of the season it wouldnt be so meaningless.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

the ICC is an absolute farce

:rolleyes: The jealousy is palpable.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Looks like your garbage team full of wastemen is out m8

The sextuple dream is dead :cry:
This bodes ill for the season.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Lots of money spent and a cross to Fellaini is still the only way my pooshited can create a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mourinho on Conte comments: "I'm not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio Conte."

:laugh:

• Locked thread