Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I've heard the phone calls and you won't believe what they talk about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Best Friends posted:

There aren't any particular 14 words in what Palin linked to, even. The "14 words" are a white supremacist slogan.

Does Palin know that? I've never heard of it before, and she is much stupider than me.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
How do we know he identified as white?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

Excuse the interruption, but this is a real thing, in real life, from a real reporter, from a real source, about our real government.

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/884377384702619649

Today is going to be really stupid.

What the gently caress is a "source close to the white house"? The guy who cleans the streets out there? This isn't news.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

KildarX posted:

Current right wing talking point on AM radio today was, "Putin would have absolutely loved Hilary in charge, why would he possibly help trump?! Makes no sense, trumps an unknown quantity while Hillary would have just been more of Obama which would be SCRAPING to Putin."

The gently caress are sanctions anyway?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

Cool, can't wait for this to go nowhere with the info we have now. :toot:

Democrat files first articles of impeachment against Donald Trump

It's treason then

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Sergg posted:

Kid Rock is gonna be running for US Senate here in Michigan. I started reading his Wikipedia article and just LOL:

"Ritchie was born on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan to William "Bill" Ritchie, a car dealer who owned several local dealerships, and Susan Ritchie. He attended Romeo High School.[5] He grew up on a six-acre luxurious estate[6] where Robert regularly helped pick apples and cared for the family's horses.[7]"

Are you saying only poors should run for office?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

Looks like the Keebler Klansman lied on his SF-86.

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/885496390964715520

A transparency organization FOIAed his SF-86, DOJ blew the deadline, then DOJ only released one redacted page. Turns out, that's all that was needed to prove he lied about his foreign contacts :laugh:

Wait you are responsible to know everyone who your grown adult siblings and kids talk to for seven years?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

In non Agent Orange news, it looks like the police may have captured a serial killer where 4 men went missing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...n-went-missing/

Not a serial killer, a lunatic kid drug dealer trying to cover up witnesses of a crime his boss committed

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Ceiling fan posted:

Yes. This form gets really fun when your sibling marries a foreign national who travels a lot.
:emo:

What if you aren't on speaking terms with your family, Because they disowned you for being a non-hetero? They can now deny clearances for being gay?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

TBeats posted:

I wonder if the "I love it" Hitler stache was intentional.

Makes you think

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

man ok mattis is cool and woke

It's probably more so that he realizes we aren't going to fight the next war with Amazon drones and Teslas. The bulk of our force protection will still move by rail

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Just me sittin at my desk at 4AM waiting to sign something. People say I'm the best at signing things.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

did they release the name of the other russian in the room yet

Ivan

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Makes you think

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
FAKE NEWS :sad:

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
You know the country is hosed when poor people pay the majority of taxes and rich people don't have to pay anything.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Tryzzub posted:

Well how the gently caress is everyone supposed to feel about this?
http://i.imgur.com/4GwAC8w.jpg

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Of course the marines emoji would be the white guy

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

I'm with her?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

:vince:

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
What's the line? I'm going to go with December 15.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

Even funnier than that Trump interview:

Remember how the #1 Darknet market got shut down a while back?

The Dutch police took over and disabled encryption on the #2 darknet market weeks before that and got the FBI to hold off moving against AlphaBay until they were ready to track all the refugees flooding in. They have complete records on something like 36,000 transactions over the last month that they're sharing with local LE agencies around the world and the agonized screams of panic coming out of reddit are GLORIOUS.

That doesn't make any sense. Anybody who isn't an idiot uses PGP on their own machine before sending a message. The feds can't disable that. No vendor would upload their private keys, so I'm guessing the only address that were compromised are low hanging fruit.

Also registering for a site isn't a crime, or probable cause to get a search warrant, so a bunch of druggies are freaking out over nothing.

Poppyseed Poundcake fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 20, 2017

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
OJ SIMPSON INNOCENT!!!

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

at the date posted:

it's an emo metal band from the 2000s

do we really need to spend the next 20 pages going line by line through their lyrics and making a new joke for each one

Linkin park wasn't an emo band. show some respect

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
A second plane has just hit the towers

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

You can't say that anymore grandpa

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

One of the pictures of the alt right from that article:

This loving country.

Who would win?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

psydude posted:

I was watching this at the gym in disbelief with the 4 other people on the stairmaster.

Why don't they get more stairmasters?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
So can we call her Bradley now?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Godholio posted:

Not sure what you mean by this bit.

People think you can actually sue the military?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Notice what is missing? Sexual Orientation. DADT is probably back on the menu.

It's not possible to bring back DADT without a supreme court ruling that overtuns both obergefell and a congressional law. And there really isn't anybody who has standing or is willing to make that challenge. The president can't bring back DADT anymore than he can outlaw abortion by tweet.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Well, and banning transgenders wasn't a very informed decision either, he still did it.

Nobody is saying it was well informed, just that he has the legal authority to do it. He doesn't have the legal authority to do DADT.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
http://tribunist.com/news/father-killed-13-year-old-son-after-boy-finds-photos-of-father-eating-feces-from-diaper-video/?utm_source=TRIB

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

orange juche posted:

(709,000 Arizonans would have lost healthcare tomorrow if he had voted yes)

Wow that fast

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Nice Tweet

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Lol they think they will still exist in 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMQ2Jvekfg