Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Reverand maynard posted:

If they publish stuff that was intercepted by the IC then they will legit start trying to prosecute the press

But I thought the news was fake!? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Professor Bling posted:

the universe is cold and unfeeling and gives zero shits about what any individual human does because on a cosmic scale who cares
Yup.
There is no just world. Which actually makes it easy for me to sleep at night because nothing matters, let alone my anxiety.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Get your guns the anarchist's way, by making them yourself.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I want off MR BONES WILD RIDE

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

bird cooch posted:

Not really if I have to saddle up with the NRA loons.
:same:

Like I'm the Mexican son of a lesbian.

We'd like to support gun rights without being the targets of bigotry but that's not likely.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

BigDave posted:

Very simply, the President & the White House knows where their policy positions are at all times. The President and his staff knows this because they know where Obama's positions were not. By subtracting where their policy's are from where Obama's were not, or where Obama was from where they are(whichever is greater), it obtains a press release, or tweet. The President uses tweets to generate commands to drive the GOP from a policy position where it is to a policy position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is.

Glorious.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Holy poo poo this is loving bonkers.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Slim Pickens posted:

Archives account? You mean that thread wasn't goldmined?

Would you enter a mine that was built, then inspected, by Grover?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

bird food bathtub posted:

2018 ain't looking too good though. If Pootie Poot goes whole hog and just flat out hacks the elections with no subtlety to make the entire thing appear untrustworthy to both sides it could get ugly.

Every republican I know jacks off to their power fantasy american movies like Red Dawn so i suggest bombing russia would be a good start to unifying the country.

poo poo, it'd even be good for putin; he'd actually have an outside threat to get that populist base deepthroating him even harder.

• Locked thread