Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
It was worth a shot

I can't wait to read the reports forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

ded posted:

Callboy
Callgirl
Camel
Cannibal
Cave man
Chaavanist
Chaot
Chauvi
Cheater
Chicken
Children fucker
Clit
Clown
Cock
Cock master
Cock up
Cockboy
Cockfucker
Cockroach
Coky
Con merchant
Con-man
Country bumpkin
Cow
Creep
Creep
Cretin
Criminal
oval office
oval office sucker

That's a lot of safe words, how am I supposed to finish!?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Casimir Radon posted:

*Pootie slides his hand all the way up Donnie's rear end in a top hat and puts on a ventriloquist show

Little late there buddy

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/deptofdefense/status/882992552453971968

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I will eat any fried chicken no matter how bad it is. I loving love that poo poo.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

facialimpediment posted:

Does Trump though? :v:

Axios says that Tillerson will be in the room too so.... yay? https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/883034756929253377

Not saying that I'm rooting for Russia, but I would kill to see Putin clown on the 71 year old obese man with dementia.

edit: The only thing close to a fair match would be gay chicken

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Sub headline: "is this really the only way to create a warrior?"

Maybe, maybe not.

I can think of about 4,000 preventable military deaths that nobody seems to worry about though.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Imagine if every other country that lacked viable employment options and saw its citizens attempting to emigrate to the US instead starting electing snake oil dictators who explained that this was everyone else's fault.

What I'm saying is in 20 years Americans will be hopping Canadian fences desperately seeking to sling Tim Hortons and harvest maple syrup.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I thought it was that if you didn't drink and beat your Russian wife, she'd never respect you

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

He has the best "People Also Searched For" category ever:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

facialimpediment posted:

Uh.

WaPo published out Secretary Mattis's phone number a while back because it was on an aide's post-it note on top of some folders.

A ballsy high school reporter then decided gently caress IT I'LL GIVE CHAOS A RING and Mattis called back. It's a newsy-as-hell interview, as it turns out, with topics like a Mideast Marshall Plan and an expanded foreign exchange student idea, it's interesting.

http://mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/

What's up with the formatting? It looks in some spots like Mattis' answers are being clipped into the student's questions.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Peak army:

https://www.army.mil/article/188368/fort_drum_nco_makes_history_at_ranger_school

10th mountain's 2nd BCT command sergeant major redeployed from Iraq early to attend ranger school, accomplishing several things at once:

-Becoming the oldest soldier to graduate ranger school

-Demonstrating how little we're doing in Iraq

-Proving once and for all the absolute uselessness of CSMs

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

i'm the autistic weirdo in that gif

The script writer?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Yes and yes, we get it, thank you

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Turns out a forever war gets pretty expensive as you keep throwing more meat into the grinder.

My man, forever wars are extremely cheap so long as you get rid of that golden hour bullshit. It's the battlefield survivors breaking the bank. You see what our country needs more than anything is for us to die as our final act of service.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Now he just reports me to Zeris and then he has to sit me down like an after school special and get me to tone down my transphobic posting.

It's a retarded circle I'm gonna cut up by removing my Bradley manning posts in spite of PC faggotry or possibly more likely because of it.

Trust me, I enjoy it about as much as you do

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/882651006227668992

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

MRC48B posted:

Don't worry, if liberals show even a shred of backbone, Drudge will fall back into lockstep.

Hmm what's likelier

GOP opposition to trump with any substance

Or liberal backbone flexing

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

So do u think the new health care bill will let everyone take a week off work for a free blood clot removal operation

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

We are far, far into that psychology experiment where person A will forfeit part of their free money in order to make sure person B gets none.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Doc Hawkins posted:

Money has diminishing individual marginal utility: each successive dollar you get does less to improve your life than the one before it did.

Also, people with much higher incomes and wealth spend less of their money as a percentage, creating less economic activity than if it were redistributed to people with less.

Maybe, but getting more money does open opportunities for better ways of making money off of your money. The barrier to entry going from Charles Schwab to some fancy pants private broker is probably no joke, and if a few of your acquaintances are already making bank off the latter, you drat well want a way in too. The Joneses want two things: to have more/better poo poo than their neighbor, and to keep poors (ie minorities) out of the neighborhood.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

*horrible bloody cough* trumptron for space president! bring back moon mining jobs!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

guys she was a zombie. the zombie thing is finally happening. it's fine though, they got it early. CDC and FBI confiscated body cams.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Maybe it's like the word oriental, where it's OK to use regarding art and food!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

I think you'll find the Trump administration most closely resembles the employees of Hardbodies Gym

lmao at this post

BAR script or White House transcript:

Chad: Throw it out?!
Linda: You can't do that! You should put a note up in the ladies' locker room.
Chad: Put a note up? "Highly classified poo poo found, Signals Intelligence poo poo, CIA poo poo? Hello? Did you lose your secret CIA poo poo?" I don't think so.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

piss

tape

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I agree, you can make a PYF thread about suicidal linkin park lyrics if you absolutely must share. Not here tho.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

This all reminds me of the time we had a blender in the house and I was too young and stupid to understand what it was, but I was also trying to gently caress everything I could because it was my way in those days, so I hosed that blender, and it was everyone else's fault.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Maybe mccain made a pact with the devil in exchange for release from Hanoi, and we're watching a tumor manifest as he resists against the evil he has sworn to do

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

EXTERIOR: A TROPICAL BEACH

-An older man reclines on a beach chair. A half empty drink with an umbrella sits on the sand next to him. He watches the waves roll in with a relaxed air. Although he has put his burdens down for the moment, the bodyguards with earpieces and Hawaiian shirts concealing their gun belts stand at a tasteful distance, breaking the illusion of a pensioner at his leisure.

Jim Mattis: (under his breath) ".. don't know the reason, stayed here all season..."

-an AIDE hurries across the sand from the direction of the hotel. Nervous, scattered, dreading having to give his boss bad news.

JM: "...but it's a real beauty, a Mexican cutie..."

Aide: "Mister Secretary, sir, the President just went on Twitter and..."

JIM MATTIS puts his fingers in his ears

JM: (at the top of his lungs) "WASTED AWAY AGAIN IN MARGARITAVILLE. LOOKIN' FOR MY LOST SHAKER OF SALT!"

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Just make a transgender military debate thread. Or go to honeypot.

Just. Walk. Away. There will be an end to the horror.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Suicide Watch posted:

Where would the US Navy (or any US military branch really) even be without thai transexual hookers?

... Afghanistan?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

:siren: important current event!!! :siren:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/business/media/lyft-taco-bell.html

quote:

Taco Bell has, quite literally, found a new marketing vehicle, and its name is Lyft.

The fast-food chain is beginning a venture with the ride-sharing company this week that will allow Lyft passengers to request rides that incorporate a stop at a Taco Bell drive-through between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m.

The companies will test the option, which will appear as “Taco Mode” in the Lyft app, during the next two weeks around a Newport Beach, Calif., location, with plans to expand the program nationally next year.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Two Finger posted:

I want to be clear here because I just woke up. Are the GOP turning on trump?

The GOP are always focused on being re-elected at the expense of literally everything else. So figure out whether turning on trump, or not, matters based on that.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

TBeats posted:

tbh if trump gave me enough money (lmao) i would collude too

it's a good thing i have no political aspirations because i could be bought pretty easily

so i'd make a great senator.

you sound like a p good president tbh

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

If Obama had passed a law requiring the FDA to develop pills that made every man's penis 9 inches, there would be mass bonfires of self-severed dicks across the state capitols and legislatures of the land, and Trump would personally sell his real estate holdings to set up an endowment that funds an eternal vigil of Russian hookers that bathe in piss and then leap over the dick-flames while screaming. they'd all get re-elected, too.

Also-

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/890739757533343744

Zeris fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jul 28, 2017

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Well, I'm a little concerned.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Considering the state of the english language, I don't see a problem with letting robots have a do-over.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

This is the CE thread knock off the noise posting or I'm gonna dust you like I'm a Minneapolis police officer and your an Australian spiritual leader.

Someone's got their hall monitor pants too tight today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

he's like a batman villain but for 2017

• Locked thread