Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
I was conned into a gender reveal party with loving blue fireworks for a boy. We are destroying the planet and the height of civilization is middle class parents loudly proclaiming their child has a penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Nitrous to start, then Versed + Fentanyl during the procedure, then Vicodin that I didn’t need afterward. I blitzed through my extraction with no swelling and barely enough pain to justify the opiates for that night and the next day.

This was in 2004 and watching The Life Aquatic doped up on Vicodin the day after was an incredible experience.

Had the same experience after my surgery watching "Life of Pi". After I woke up I tossed the rest of the pills because holy poo poo.

I read something like 1/10 people who complete a 7 day Vicodin script become addicted.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
While I brew my black rifle coffee I think I'll watch my favorite vet comedy channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAnrW45ohs

Jesus Christ vet culture is the loving wwwwoooooorst.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
Reading the comments took me to a dark place.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
Watching Creed III because the trailer was great and oh my god this movie is so loving bad.