Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dr Stone: Don't Worry, I'll get Their Rocks Off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Stone World well on its way to death by high cholesterol.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Crain posted:

Everything is Terrible Chernobyl Edition

So what you're saying is Dr. Stone should actually be a Fallout manga series, or more like "On the Beach"

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The speed that they're making all this stuff is hilarious, also the the byproduct of all that loving waste from making everything is horrifyingly astounding to me. And also funny that the book really never addresses.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Not just the main team but now every established city across the world especially the Corn city with more and more livestock, the mining cities.....

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

RatHat posted:

So there are spoilers out and all I will say is no one correctly predicted the answer

You can't just say that and not post them in spoiler text of course.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Boooooooo, where's the anime tiddy cellphone powered cyborg girl that Senku was supposed to marry?????

Jiro fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Feb 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Now that the world is back to what it used to be tech wise, I wonder what the garbage and landfill conditions are. They had to do so much in a short time.