Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

lol if you bought canada house in 2015 you would be rich by now

my friend who bought a house last year already made shitloads of potential $$$ if he sold but he's pretty much going "THIS IS NEW NORM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

anime was right posted:

im seriously going to laugh myself to death if bitcoin takes the economy with it

before today I did not consider this a possibility

2010 internet meme crashing global economy while 2016 internet meme starts global nuclear war

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
holy gently caress something which first got started on 2010 internet and got mocked on sa on its inception bled into real life slowly over the course of the last few years

there are literal bitcoin ads on subway platforms I ride to work in the morning

the internet turned out to be too serious of a business

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

#MAGAJOBS

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
the one silver-lining to trump stabbing the american economy in the face is that it's making the american electorate think seriously about trade and protectionism and tariffs and why they are almost always self-destructive