Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
ughhhhh ive been living in a tent for practice and working on my bowhunting/varmint shooting please crash hard as gently caress economy we'll be square if you do swur to god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
have a natural spring near my house and everything, just burn the whole thing down, please

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
sure we all know about wood knots that look like vagina and sexy cloud interpretation, but what are some other good forest wanks?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
The multi-guillotine answers the concerns of efficiency minded partisans, in addition to adding suffering to those on the shallow end of the blade

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
That would be cool

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Digiwizzard posted:

The crazy libertarian prophecy that Bitcoin was the silver bullet that world kill the banking system turned out to be true. It's just they didn't realize it would do so by self destructing.

god I wish I had your optimism

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
The personal philosophy ive adopted is that one can find fulfillment via work, leisure, or love, and i happen to live in a time where the first one is impossible, so i focus only on the other two. Been smitten in love every single hour of every day for 9 years, while cultivating serenity through poetry and meditation. Every psych ive ever met has tried to convince me im clinically depressed and in denial.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
No one stopping to consider how the imminent erasure of all human civilization actually fuckingowns

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Like the only worse thing is the infection spreads and gods mistake doesnt smother itself in its terran crib

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the whole economy goes tits up

Inshalah

Stinky Wizzleteats fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 8, 2018

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
A bear trap is like a bigger, hairier bailey jay

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Watchin that poo poo i felt like i was moving the numbers down woth sheer will

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I appreciate what you do pick, getting the fence sitters to realize just how much people like you deserve to be separated from their shoulders and whatnot

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
If you stashed any of daddys money ftfy

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Might hobble us enough to avert nuclear war in the peninsula?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Clowns are funnny

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Now THATS how you evangelize

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
The man of la margo

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Think this is gonna be a very good week...for JEB!

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
nuke jupiter until its a new sun, live on europa with the space baby

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
didnt one of his wives leave him because he wanted her and another domme to roast im like a pig on a spit?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Over Easy posted:

Everyone should just move into my place, we'll split the rent 7 billion ways so we will all only need to work 2 jobs.

Also, and this will be important for when everyone moves in, you don't need a pill to like being gay, just practice and a good attitude.

Your only roght cause poppers arent pills

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Fun fact: i tried amyl nitrate for the first time last night after taking 2 bong rips of kief to the face, announced to a room of people my intention to go smoke a loving ciggarette, but the words came out "im gonna go suck a loving dick" and i didnt realize the error for 3 minutes.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Nah it was cause popper chat.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I ate pussy and hosed tho

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I am bi as hell no resistance to saying that

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Its a good thing

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Some people believe your death is a powerful lifelong ally, that it follows behind you everywhere and if you get really really high and spin around fast enough you can glimpse the shade jacking his little boney pecker at you

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Vonnegut felt p bad about it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

theflyingexecutive posted:

Calvin and Hobbes definitely set the stage for my leftism

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
there was this extremely anti soc personality dissorser kid i went to 3rd grade with who got expelled for taking turds out of the toolet and smearing them on all the door handles and walls he could before they dragged him away making GBS threads and screaming, and when i told my father i looked up to Calvin he said "that kid is basically real life calvin without fed lines, emulate hobbes, be a reasonable, if imaginary, tiger"

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
the trick is to sell blood plasma and drugs

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

tired: selling drugs
wired: selling bodily fluids
inspired: selling drug infused bodily fluids

huh so thats what they mean by vertical integration or synergy or whatever they call it now

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
George better not be spending my soros check on stupid poo poo, i need pink hair dye and drugs drat it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
You know when we were really hosed was when we were little loving rats living under the scaled avian jackboot, when you think about it like that were really being petty by not accepting a 100 year slide back in social and economic justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
When you see that 500 foot tall wave console yourself that a few of the people who summoned it live on 501 foot tall hills