Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
You should all try to ignore things like al jazeera and stock markets since theyre not really important to living a fulfilling and happy life. charity begins at home as the saying goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Reading big dons tweets is 100% the key to living a happy life

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I go outside and appreciate the warm weather and my best friend, Jeb!

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

I.N.R.I posted:

You should all try to ignore things like al jazeera and stock markets since theyre not really important to living a fulfilling and happy life. charity begins at home as the saying goes

What if I like being mad and screaming all the time

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Thug Lessons posted:

What if I like being mad and screaming all the time

its still more fun to do that outside around other people

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Business Gorillas posted:

I go outside and appreciate the warm weather and my best friend, Jeb!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I.N.R.I posted:

I E S V S N A Z A R E N V S R E X I V D A E O R V M

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i love to be outside but unfortunately you gotta be inside to play metal gear solid games

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

there are some good portable entries in the series but i mean in general

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zas posted:

i love to be outside but unfortunately you gotta be inside to play metal gear solid games

get a gaming laptop my friend

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cheer up?

Summer is the time when the sun's rage is at it's strongest.

This thread is literally violence.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Al! posted:

get a gaming laptop my friend

Or just buy a dolly for your ps4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dreddout posted:

Or just buy a dolly for your ps4

this is me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zas posted:

ha. my man

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
the true value in the Switch is that it allows you to be a reclusive shut-in wherever you go

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Riding a bike is cool and good especially when your city has good lanes and trails to take advantage of :)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i live in north east england and we had our hot weather and now its persistent drizzle

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

i live in north east england and we had our hot weather and now its persistent drizzle

have u ever seen that big round glowin thing in the sky??

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its important tae hydr8 yerself if you go out imo

perhaps consider if you will, a camelbak or a water cooler onnae dolly along with yer virtual boy gear loaded with the hottest apps on the market rn so that you are prepared fer whatever life throws you its way this summer

namaste

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
masturbate

nopants
May 29, 2004
It's so hot out u don't even boned tonwear pants at night

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

nopants posted:

It's so hot out u don't even boned tonwear pants at night

You can say that again.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
gently caress summer i fuckin hate it it's too hot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it is 15c and raining in newcastle today

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Our electric bill for last month was lower than expected despite my wife trying to run the AC all the time so actually that did cheer me up a bit.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

C-Euro posted:

Our electric bill for last month was lower than expected despite my wife trying to run the AC all the time so actually that did cheer me up a bit.

is she like me, an runnin the heata like an old lady durin the winta time? john an i get into it about that sometimes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
It's calm, relax, we're only some new jacks
That acts from the funk but don't play the role
Where you from

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jose posted:

nevermind .. its been around 20c almost every day since may and itll be like that for most days until probably october. perfect cycling weather

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if anything i would say that the mild-warm english summer weather is ideal for going out and inhaling some of the most fragrant scents that the northern countryside has to offer (wild garlic, cow poo poo) while ignoring all of the stuff written on al jazeera

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

I.N.R.I posted:

nevermind .. its been around 20c almost every day since may and itll be like that for most days until probably october. perfect cycling weather

cheers m8 🏙️🏍️💨💯

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

drat 15 degrees is cold u should move closer to the sun

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

help im melting

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAOnMzNN1hU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
it only got to 81 today which feels like winter after weeks of mid 90s +. Still staying inside though because that's what's expected of me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's the middle of winter here you northern hemisphere chauvinist

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
summer is good, in general. days like today with no sun and lots of heat and humidity are less good, but its still nice to open some windows and hang out on the porch w. neighbors. everyone should try to be outside, and if that's a struggle (which can be okay!) you can post and read al jazeera on phones. it takes all types to make the world go 'round, after all.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I remember back when I was a kid, and lived in the same area I do now, I'd stay outside almost all the time in summer, even though it's usually 100 degrees. I don't know how kids can do it but man I don't think I could now

at least all the other times of the year are great 8)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
It's cool enough outside where turning off the AC and opening the window makes sense but there's a road crew right outside my apartment :argh:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pound summertime let's blast some jammers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Summer fuckin blows, still.

• Locked thread