Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
yeah, I use Miracle Whip and not that Hellman's crap. :smug:

Everyone knows that microwaves are for casuals.

did u srsly just cut that vertically?

Salami? Heh, more like Sa-LAME-i, am I right? :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
*puts 7 course meal in company fridge, in seperate containers each labeled with with "rushis 7 course meal"*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peg Sliderskew
Of course, there's that silly rumour about breakfast but actually Lunch is the most important meal of the day.

*tosses artisanal salad vigorously*

Courtesy of Manifisto

Starman Super DX

Ice? Really? You know that just waters it down, right? :smug:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

White bread was originally designed for poors

Tell me more!

precision

by VideoGames
It's about the crust you don't eat.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
american cheese on your sandwich? why don't you try something more sophisticated like swiss? :smug:

death sext

yeah, I eat my dunkaroos before my sandwich. that's a little something I like to call "thinking outside the lunchbox"

alnilam

*continues working while drinking soylent* scrubs :rolleyes:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
See these red streaks on my white dress shirt? See the sweat on my forehead and how I'm panting in agony? That's from having Flamas for lunch, instead of dollar store potato chips. Maybe you should try, heh, shopping at more ethnically diverse grocery stores.

----------------

Starman Super DX

lol, just lol if even just one of your ingredients doesn't begin with "artisan".

Tell me more!

Peg Sliderskew
In my lunch hour I go down to the homeless shelter and hand out my famous crudites with home made hummus.

Double smug points :smuggo:

Courtesy of Manifisto

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

*puts 7 course meal in company fridge, in seperate containers each labeled with with "rushis 7 course meal"*

lol u didnt even alphabetize them u n00b

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Starman Super DX posted:

yeah, I use Miracle Whip and not that Hellman's crap. :smug:

look who aint ever eat no dukes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames
mayonnaise is the whitest condiment

----------------

• Locked thread