Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate The Promised Neverland?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
Oh good, Neverland's got its thread. I've been really anxious for it, wasn't sure if it was on enough radars to warrant it.

Manga's real loving good, I've been following it since Chapter 1 and can honestly say it's a highlight of my week. I hit a bit of a manga interest ghetto after a ton of Jump series ended close to each other, so I'm real invested in Promised Neverland's success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
The world being split as described makes me think of Final Fantasy V - a single world split into two congruent worlds separated by a rift - or Avatar - a world with two distinct plains of existence. I wonder if that's what we're going for, here.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
I wonder when she'll kill her first demon.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
I did not expect the factory farming page spread.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
It was really nice to have just one chapter with everyone being comfy and in no immediate danger.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
Psyched we're back to psychological chess, but those loving guns, oh my god. Emma's going to be a death god by the end of this series.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
That was hosed up.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
I keep expecting some horrible twist every chapter, but we've had a few chapters straight of actually gaining info and resources.

Every one of those kids and Lucas are gonna die, aren't they? :smith:

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
Finally, if Neverland becomes an anime, maybe some of my friends will actually notice it.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
gently caress yesssssss

I think Neverland might be the manga highlight of my week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
please be ok phil :(