Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I like my Nintendo Switch a lot and can't wait to play Splatoon 2 this weekend and next. I'm sure I'm going to have a great time with all my internet friends.

I have a pro controller and I like it a lot. It makes me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm going to be out of the country for a few months and this time I'm leaving my PS4 and only taking my Switch. I'm going to have to wait until I'm back to play Yakuza kiwami but I'll have Splatoon 2 and Mario + Rabbids.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Pro controller easily upped my BotW game. It's pricy but I would call it essential if you play docked.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm hungry for octopus.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm selling all my video games and entering rehab.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Amazon.ca emailed to tell me my Splatoon 2 preorder will arrive between July 26- 28 wtf?

gently caress Amazon Prime!

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Astro7x posted:

I hope they don't meet release day delivery. Get the game for 20% off, and then complain and get $10-$20 for getting the game a couple days later. Where else can you get a name AAA game for $28-$38?

SeANMcBAY posted:

Just buy the game somewhere else and then return your new Amazon copy to that store when it comes.

Looks like I'll be doing these two things. Thanks, guys!

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Do you guys get better results calling into Amazon to receive credit for late items rather than through their chat? Chat people are being super stingy only offering me 1 month of prime or a $7.25 credit. Splatoon 2 WHENNNN Amazon.

edit: calling in works best

Housh fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 21, 2017

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah. I started to compulsively ask about it in the previous thread when I was going through a hard time in life. Then found out the team did announce a port which made me excited but me I begin periodically asking the thread when since they didn't give a date.

Now that it has become a meme in the thread I am constantly reminded of the hardship I endured in June and I will only have closure in life once Stardew Valley is ported to Switch.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Maybe they are putting Mario characters in Stardew Valley like they did with Minecraft and Rabbids....maybe that's why it is taking this long.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm going to dress up as Stardew Valley for Switch this Halloween.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I am excited for babby's first xcom

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Rocket League when

I like Rocket League a lot on PS4. I am kinda confused why I am excited about it coming to Switch besides playing it portably. Oh well.

Also confused by my desire for a physical release of Rocket League. Maybe I have been sucked into a cult of materialism where I stockpile video games I never play in hopes that when I die I leave a bad rear end loot drop for my nephews or children I wish I had.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Holy poo poo starsdew came out and no one called me? You loving assholes I went through a mental break down

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Martytoof posted:

loving same. I got an email that my estimated delivery is Nov 1 - Nov 5. Thanks for some timely service on my pre-order there, Amazon :tipshat:
Yeah, I got Nov. 1 - Nov. 3. I'm gonna do the same thing I did with Splatoon 2. Pick it up Friday at Toys R Us or Walmart and return the Amazon copy when it arrives so I get the preorder discount.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

We want all the Mario.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Feenix posted:

Holy poo poo. Mario crashed. Black screen with white writing. That’s a first.

[Ed] reproducible! Don’t go to the second row of the Basic Actions tab and cycle to the right!
That's what you get for playing it before me. Hrmmph.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Why else would he risk it all for the peach?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I want to get another switch base for my TV downstairs.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah guys screw amazon. There are tons of copies in stores at least here in Canada. Both Walmart and Toys R Us had walls of the game and the console with the packin.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Tried turning on my wii u and it is stuck on the white wii u loading screen at start up. I dusted it and same problem. It’s the black Mario kart wii u. Did it just brick itself after I got my switch? Know if a fix?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm late to the party but I started the Octopath Traveler demo and I really like it. I might actually pick it up at release. Anyone else hyped for this?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I should probably stop playing the octopath demo and buy the game on release. I put 2 hours already playing as the dancer and still have the warrior to try.

I rarely play JRPG games but this one is easy, fun, and charming enough for me to sink time in. I guess cause it reminds me of the only other JRPG I have enjoyed; Chrono Trigger.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Policenaut posted:

I'm disappointed that apparently Team Sonic Racing is just Sonic characters this time around, unless the plan is to do non-Sonics as DLC but after Transformed that'd just be disappointing.
Missed opportunity to have the yakuza guys

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Harrow posted:

I want Octopath Traveler so drat bad. It looks good as hell.
:yeah:

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

New dock is old dock but in different colours with designs on them like special 3DSes.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Longshot: Do bluetooth headphones work with the Switch? Would be awesome if the AirPods worked with it.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Inzombiac posted:

You have to get a receiver
Ew. I'll just keep a pair of corded buds in my case.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Yo was the 3DS Pokemon good? I'm rediscovering my n3DS since JRPGs finally clicked for me. I'm in heaven.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Goddamnit the only e3 presser I'll miss during work is the Nintendo one.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I think we know enough about Octopath and Square Enix got enough preorders to want to give us more Switch games. I'm really excited and can't wait to smash octomom.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Fortnite character in Smash bros would be FUNNY

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Barudak posted:

I played minecraft back when you could fly and you had infinite bricks of all types to make whatever and I enjoyed visiting other peoples random servers to see what poo poo they built. That was like 10 years ago and Ive never been back
pretty sure creative mode still exists

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Can't believe you are forgetting the best bomberman

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I hope we get a Smash Bros global test this summer. :pray:

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

The Bloop posted:

That sounds like a big download

I guess if it's just one stage and song and a handful of characters we know are returning, like Palutina
Yeah. 1 stage, 1 song, 4 characters. Can't see that being bigger than the Arms test.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I always wanted to go to E3 as a kid but not really anymore. I did get to go to TGS three times in a row though. It was cool seeing the PS3 reveal. I got to meet Ryan Davis on a smoke break while he was working for Gamespot and Hideo Kojima when he was revealing Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. It was also cool seeing the Guns of Patriots reveal.

Oh yeah. Also met Nigo from Bape while waiting in line to play Devil May Cry. Those were the days.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I’m hyped for octopath wooo

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Octopath and then Smash is pretty much the rest of my year with Switch which is enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Glad we’re getting a new octopath demo. I hope it’s like radiant historia for 3ds where it’s a good chunk of the beginning to carry over to the full version. Good method in selling RPGs.

• Locked thread