Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
GMG has a sale on the Galaxy package for 60% off giving you 5x skill extractors, 2x multi train certs, 1100 plex and 3 months Omega for $40. I'm about 6 weeks old, at around 1.8m SP and have no idea what I should keep, sell or if I should liquidate everything for large injectors so I can use Omega things now. Its like 7b isk to blow everything out and at around 740m per injector, that would be a ton of time saved even if I only did like the extractors and plex. I realize this is probably a bad place for serious advice - but I trust you guys more than Jita Local.

Note: some of you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Rutibex posted:

Do not spend that ISK on skill injectors! Take the 7b isk and invest it in money making operations. You need isk to make isk in EVE, so don't blow through your starting capital on drugs. I bought a similar package that gave me 4b isk to start off with. Instead of spending it on skill injectors and shiny modules I used it to buy poo poo on the market and resell it. Now I am over 55b and I can buy skill injectors and stuff like that without hurting my ability in invest.

So blow it all out for cash on hand to play the market. I started out recovering loss of frigates and such for the first couple weeks by market hauling. Was the only days I ended positive growth for the day

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Sounds good. Im going to reserve around 4b for market flipping and inject my way to fitting a Stratios for exploration. That way I can hopefully earn some cash WH-ing while orders tick. Will also pull double duty finishing off the monthly event which has been pretty good for loot so far.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Kilonum posted:

Don't just dump this here and not link it

I don't know why it didn't occur to me to even do it, my bad :/

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if some dumbass new GM was moving people, they break their policies all the time.

I hear GMs ferry goods through highsec unimpeded on the regular

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I thought fozzieclaws is dead and it’s yackdaws now

There are definitely still fozzieclaw runs they are a blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

gwrtheyrn posted:

Theta comms definitely hasn't gotten better in the last 4 years.

Someone recently on comms said "posting a link to theta jabber I thought was funny". Room searched, joined, clicked link, closed link, closed theta jabber.

L0cke17 posted:

Theta has been going steadily downhill since gooniversity was founded. It used to be that new players were told to go to theta and ask for help and advice when they first got to deklein. The steady stream of :shobon: newbees seemed to make people more consistently behave and gave bittervets something to do besides argue about stupid ratting and mining drama. Circa 2014-2015 was the best theta comms ever were.

After the stream of newbees stopped it's just become cesspool of krabs and people who are too socially inept to find anyone else to talk to on mumble so they just go to the biggest open channel on the server.

Recent fireside offered exactly this advice. After having been squatting in there the last few weeks when this advice was offered I was very confused how it would even help.

• Locked thread