Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It's finally here. The good MOBA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i guess all i have to say is shut up and take my money lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

dangerdoom volvo posted:

i guess all i have to say is shut up and take my money lol

Lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

It's finally here. The good MOBA.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i always knew blizzard ouwld make the good moba

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I do actually like playing this but I haven't in a while. Hit me up on steam if your interested, Lord Ragg.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Thinks fondly back on the time when, due to a combination of his love of Futurama, and a mistranslation from Norwegian into English, Ragg quoted Clamps's catchphrase as "Give 'em the Tongs!"]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

[Thinks fondly back on the time when, due to a combination of his love of Futurama, and a mistranslation from Norwegian into English, Ragg quoted Clamps's catchphrase as "Give 'em the Tongs!"]

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It just rolls off the tong

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I do actually like playing this but I haven't in a while. Hit me up on steam if your interested, Lord Ragg.

Well I'm playing whenever tekken isnt streaming, i guess.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Tongs and clamps are basically the same thing

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Tongs are more for cooking. Clamps are for holding things together for long periods of time, often so that they stay together while glued. There are also vices, subtle but different. So many things.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Charles Bukowski posted:

Tongs are more for cooking. Clamps are for holding things together for long periods of time, often so that they stay together while glued. There are also vices, subtle but different. So many things.

You know what? gently caress you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ragg posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Charles Bukowski posted:

'Grats on your first ever Imp Zone post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

FactsAreUseless posted:

'Grats on your first ever Imp Zone post.

I think he has a bright future here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ragg posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Ragg posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

• Locked thread