Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

because people keep saying it is, but i'm not so sure

actually thinking about it i'm not sure if she was playing in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

roll for initiative

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

She should have been stripped of her title, and banned from fighting for 5 years.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

*head spins around repeatedly, neck twisting into a corkscrew, flies wildly into the air like a balloon with the air let out all the way into space*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TWIST FIST posted:

*head spins around repeatedly, neck twisting into a corkscrew, flies wildly into the air like a balloon with the air let out all the way into space*

*nods and writes on clipboard* hmm yes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

She should have been stripped of her title, and banned from fighting for 5 years.

she keeps landing on free parking and taking all the tax dollars even though it isnt her turn

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's her turn

to get locked up!!!

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Yinlock posted:

because people keep saying it is, but i'm not so sure

actually thinking about it i'm not sure if she was playing in the first place

we resisted, she persisted?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ronda lost get over it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

ronda lost get over it

why does she always get to be the shoe though

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Morale Failure: Panic

*runs off into woods Hillariousishly*

:abuela:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

* plays a single plains and stares off into space until the round expires*

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

logikv9 posted:

ronda lost get over it

actually i think youll find her spin off was measurably better than the mary tyler LESS show

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
imagine the scene from the end of top gun with tom cruise serenading kelly mcgillis with "you've lost that loving feeling" by righteous brothers

but instead with donald trump as tom cruise and hillary clinton as kelly mcgillis

:q:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
NEVER.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

logikv9 posted:

ronda lost get over it

Dana is Vince and what he says gos!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

Morale Failure: Panic

*runs off into woods Hillariousishly*

:abuela:

fuckin khalid

they're just xvarts and gibberlings

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

when's it gunna be MY turn

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
so when i wait my turn to date a female friend I've been very nice too im a :airquote:shitlord:airquote: but when a woman claims it's her turn to be president it's bold feminism? 🤔

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Inshalla.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

chelsea clinton 2020

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Let's roll for turns
*takes dice, starts shaking them, and continues to shake them as I walk out of the room and into traffic*

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Amelia Earhart returns in her 10-E and steps out of the cockpit, wearing a "It's Her Turn" shirt

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
In hell

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

she's got competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9Jjw65Agg&t=11s

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hold on, let me frame this in a better way

*goes to bowl for a spare, but overswings and hits self in head with 12-pound ball, sails down the alley and straight into the gutter*

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

comparing hillary to hitler is wrong

at least hitler got elected chancellor

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

It was a huge landslide victory in a 3-way race as well.

pre:
Popular vote     Percentage 	
17,277,180          43.91%
7,516,243           18.25%
4,848,058           12.32%
4,424,905 	    11.25%
3,136,760            7.97%
1,073,552            2.73%
e: Actually poo poo, it was a 6-way race, and he won with almost 50%

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Jul 14, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Let's roll for turns
*takes dice, starts shaking them, and continues to shake them as I walk out of the room and into traffic*

*watches are you are brutally murdered by an oncoming truck* gently caress its going to take me forever to find where those dice fell

ill never know who's turn it is at this rate

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Hitler was not in fact elected chancellor, or indeed anything. He got appointed to office as part of a backroom deal worked out largely by former chancellor Franz von Papen, who in the dumbest idea of his entire life thought that Hitler would be a controllable figurehead of a far-right coalition that he, Papen, would eventually rule as kingmaker.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Hitler was not in fact elected chancellor, or indeed anything. He got appointed to office as part of a backroom deal worked out largely by former chancellor Franz von Papen, who in the dumbest idea of his entire life thought that Hitler would be a controllable figurehead of a far-right coalition that he, Papen, would eventually rule as kingmaker.

I mean I'm sure there were backroom deals, (much like the 2016 DNC) but it looks like he was elected?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I mean I'm sure there were backroom deals, (much like the 2016 DNC) but it looks like he was elected?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933

The Nazis did well in that election, but not well enough to form their own government and Hitler had by then already been appointed to office a few months beforehand.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

The Nazis did well in that election, but not well enough to form their own government and Hitler had by then already been appointed to office a few months beforehand.

also the nazis did well because hitler killed the poo poo out of most of his political opponents

and even then he couldn't secure a full majority

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
it doesn't matter if it's "your turn", it doesn't matter how many healthcare bills you've almost passed or wall street speeches you give, the electorate has to give affirmative consent

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

true, but not even hillary could do that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

maskenfreiheit posted:

it doesn't matter if it's "your turn", it doesn't matter how many healthcare bills you've almost passed or wall street speeches you give, the electorate has to give affirmative consent

look man your chance card says go directly to jail, that won't change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im beginning to think nobody here knows how to play monopoly

• Locked thread