Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
when youre approaching a stoplight that's been green for a while and you're trying to get into the fastest lane to make it in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
when you have take-out/fast food french fries and you're trying to eat them all before the ones at the bottom get cold

Ace of Baes
when youre passing somebody when you're walking down the street and you speed up to get in front of them but then they speed up because they think youre following them

Ace of Baes
trying to smoke a cigarette in the rain

Ace of Baes
getting from your work to your car when its raining

Ace of Baes
most stuff involving rain

Ace of Baes
entering in your debit card pin at the checkout machine when you think the person behind you might be trying to sneak a peek

Ace of Baes
trying to slow down fast enough but also be subtle when you notice a speed trap on the highway

Ace of Baes
using the people mover at the airport

Ace of Baes
trying to get to your charger when ur in the middle of a mobile game and ur phone is at 1%

Ace of Baes
ruminating on the eternal uncaring cold universe that is on a unbreakable path chartered towards eternal cold lifelessness while worshiping at the obelisk before the fiery ball of hate crests the western peaks and the vicious hounds tear me limb from limb

Ace of Baes
going up stairs while carrying a big laundry basket

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
stuck in traffic and you gotta poop

InternetOfTwinks

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
forgetting to put your car in park on an incline and rushing back to the door handle

weab00
having to piss halfway through good movie at the theater

InternetOfTwinks

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
remembering you left your beer unattended at the frat party

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The Indy 5.

----------------

drilldo squirt

The 300m stroll.

----------------

drilldo squirt

The race to the last Mcdouble.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Speed runs.

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam

you're trying to arrive at the shortest checkout lane before someone else who's also obv going for it but you don't want to seem rude so you speed up subtly but try not to look like you're racing for it

alnilam

when u see a huge group of people turning the corner on the other end of the block and they're about the same distance away from the ice cream shop door as you are

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you're limping to the ramp that leads to the door of your dispensary from the parking lot and someone gets out of the handicapped parking right outside the main entrance in a wheelchair in front of you. I will win...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ultra Spoot

When you're seeing how fast you can give duckie a mini panic attack with your thread title

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
racing to be the first person served when the DMV opens

joke_explainer

drilldo squirt posted:

The 300m stroll.

Jeff's got good form, his relaxed gait epitomizes the calm nature of strolling. The judges are taking note.

google THIS

When you and another car pull up to an all way stop so you subtly try to get there first, not because you really want to go first but to eliminate the awkwardness of arriving at the same time and wondering if they know what they're doing or if they're going to sit there for 10 seconds, apparently waiting for you to go, then peel out without warning as soon as you start to move.

e: Also, trying to make it through the intersection alive in the latter scenario.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jul 14, 2017

City of Glompton

race to post thr ad about the latest headline news in gbs

race to finish ice cream cone on a hot day without getting brain freeze or cone leak

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
When you're eating a sandwich and notice something about to fall off or start dripping and you try to finish the sandwich real quick

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
When someone gets 69 points in a game

Death Bot

When someone holds a door open but you're at least twenty feet away

weab00
when ur trying to eat icecream in the sun but keep on having to lick the melting drops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you have half a beer but someone brings you a new cold brew and you have to drink the first one quick so the second one doesn't suffer the same fate

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ace of Baes

weab00 posted:

when ur trying to eat icecream in the sun but keep on having to lick the melting drops

Ace of Baes
drying off after getting out of the shower when its cold in the bathroom

Twenty Four

nascar

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

drilldo squirt

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster

Only a howler
Drying off when you get out of the shower when it's really hot and you want to get out of the bathroom before beginning to sweat.

• Locked thread