Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Ice cream

SW-1021-4235-9639

my wife said cake is better and now things are kind of tense around here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I suck at this so bad... I thought it was motion controls so I changed them and now I'm worse... I don't want to let ice cream down...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

unh...still downloading... and i was counting on playing splatoon to deal with all my problems :-(

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Does the bucket suck or do I just suck with it? Been getting my tentacles tied in knots today

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

I main buckets and they definitely don't suck, I think the tri slosher is the most used weapon in league mode

Okay, in that case I'm going with the alternate theory that everyone who's been on my team today is a worthless dumbass

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Good games everyone, turf war is fun with the Squad

I tried to join you but as soon as my music hit you rolled out of the ring and left the arena

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

I got a little burned out on this last night when I had 4 matches in a row that were 3v4 where I was on the 3 side. I'll probably play tonight, but it's going to be less overall because I'm wondering if there's server issues or something

It's the worst feeling when you realize what's going on and you still have two and a half minutes of futile struggle to look forward to.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Way to crush the C ranks, going in there immediately was kind of rough going because it was a lot of people who had no idea how to play the game or win the ranked modes

this is me in a nutshell rn

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is me in a nutshell right now: help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell??! :D

try the veal!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

super charged tenta missiles from across the map ftw

shooting someone else right when the missiles start landing and getting two simultaneous splats

everything you do in this game just feels good

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

my morning jackass posted:

I got to S on rainmaker very quickly despite not being good at actually using the rainmaker itself. The old one was a bit more powerful I feel.

I hope they bring back the biodome level at some point, that was a rainmaker classic

I have no idea whatsoever how to use the rainmaker itself. It's like a megablaster?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

you are supposed to run by yourself directly towards the objective and get repeatedly splatted in a revolving conga line with three other c- scrubs

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

mabels big day posted:

i don't know how many times I've fallen off the special Splatfest map because I just strafe backwards and I'm not used to there not being walls

I kept doing this but getting away with it since I was using the inkjet at the time

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

really liking the octobrush, prolly gonna stick with it until I unlock the tri slosher in a couple levels

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

R. Guyovich posted:

i meant to ask earlier: did any of the imp crew see me and a team ketchup inkjet blast each other at the same time

that is one of my favorite things in this game, blasting the opposing inkjetter out of the sky like I'm the ketchup red baron

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I should have league unlocked soon, went straight from C- to C+ in tower control yesterday. You just need a B- and not neutral B, right?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm out of town today so no salmon run! dang!!!

there should be a portable version of the switch

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm in league! I actually had to win one more after hitting B- before it unlocked for some reason.

Turns out C rank Tower Control is really easy if you're paying attention to the map and objective even just like a tiny little bit.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Something about my gyro sensitivity seems way off. Up and down is good but left and right is too slow and then on the analog its too fast

I keep running up to people and missing them

You can adjust all of those seperately in the options

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

ordering shoes off splatnet while making GBS threads at work

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Is the gulf war gameboy still running?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

the Rapid Blaster is godlike. Im like 20-1 since switching. Also the JP splatfest is going on and I found out the shifty station is different per region and theirs is way cooler

I hope you're team nuggz.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Sci Fi is for middle aged bearded libertarians who get teary eyed while mining asteroids in VR on their HTC Vive.

Fantasy is for fun gamer dudes who like smoking weed and fingering fat chicks in between Zelda sessions.

This one could go either way...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Also inkopolis square is a hopping party with Pearl rapping on stage.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gaffle posted:

I'd love to play splatoon with you instead of being at work,

classic gamer move: playing clam blitz on company wifi in the handicapped stall

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

If you don't fresh squeeze stop wasting your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Skylark posted:

I want them to have another Splatfest bc I didn't feel strongly about the orange juice one. Speaking as someone who is literally just about to eat an orange. Its just not as good in juice form.

Juice oranges are different oranges.

• Locked thread