Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

whoa this brocci, egg, corn, and sad asian cheese pizza is bad. let me take the squirt bottle of kewpie, the mayonaise famous for having a naked cupid baby on it, and squirt some of that poo poo on this garbage. oh hell yeah welcome to aji no kuni [translatiojn for fflavor country]

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

once in counter strike i ended up playing with a 5 stack against a friend who declined the lobby invite because he had another group already and it was awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mabels big day posted:

glad they're buffing other weapons rather than nerfing my favorite ones

its the best sort of balance design

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smashcast is a global innovator in gaming and eSports live streaming. With a platform focusing on a delay-free experience between broadcasters and viewers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tfw you dont even realise hitbox turned into smashcast back in may and its almost september

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

turns out smashcast is exactly like hitbox, its impossible for me to watch a stream on there without it lagging badly

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Smashcast doesn't archive video so I have no idea how long my run was and I can't submit it. Awesome.

Smashcast is a global innovator in gaming and eSports live streaming.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*writes in notebook*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tapping an amiibo to open a loot crate

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Europeans are retarded lol

ill have some soggy cereal with low fat milk thank you, just a glass of water to drink on the side please

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao, sci fi ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Only a bronze medal though, which makes sense. its probably low pop becuase the game has been out for a while and its a sunday afternoon. nice performance though :cool:

the road to iem starts here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

id be happy to get new socks personally, my old ones are getting worn out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

these are those lovely christmas socks that are puke green and have lovely wool with tinsel on them tho

i dont think ive ever seen a pair

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

anyone the picks money should be killed by a palestinian rocket to the head

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

both sides of this splatfest huff farts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the next splatfest is in: grass growing vs paint drying

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

next splatfest is bashing abbos vs bashing gays since australia felt left out of the two most popular sports on the entire globe

table tennis is more popular than baseball

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this sounds epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nintendo hard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no pulp is hosed up, i dont believe what im seeing!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

pulp is bull poo poo. if i want chunks of orange ill bite a orange. its juice time bitch

might as well carbonate the no pulp stuff and sell it as soda imo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

yeah and its not milk without the pus and blood either. just basically cow soda

i dont drink milk, im not a calf

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting home from a hard days work and drinking a big tall glass of milk

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

well the majority of people playing this are small children with no taste

it basically ensured the team pulp victory

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Mind blown. But all the same, there’s nothing quite like a cold gulp of OJ after your first bite of breakfast.

sipping a black tea after the first bite of vegan bacon

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

all your modern games will be retro one day. something to think about when you choose your side

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

They regularly did promos in the news feed for Breath of the Wild where you could get like materials or items by launching the game from a link in a news feed and they'd fall from the sky in front of you when you spawned. One time they did a promo for a bunch of eggs and when they fell out of the sky they'd hit the ground and break. Later in one of those news feed interviews they confirmed this was a 100% intentional troll

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm 100 points behind the #1 tri slosher user in the world :staredog: that's like 5 or 6 wins. I can do this everybody. I'm going to put a Pimp Zone meme on the global leaderboards.

which one?

• Locked thread