Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

if i was in japan i wouldve picked endurance. Glad my endurance brothers overseas represented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

What does that even mean

are yopu retarded my man? you dont understand the concept of a defending champion and an underdog prospect?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

anyone want to do a league with me and IT later tonight??

yeah

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JTzEppKy8

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i hope the caterpillar with a stick up its rear end wins

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I love the white hair look

hey why dont you get back in the cord so you can let a nigga know when youre Splattin

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

If you pick soccer just kys

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Actually dont kys, a long life of being a soccer person is better punishment

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

drat Baseball Pearl looks cool. Maybe I picked wrong

You did

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Cracking dingers is a quintessential summer sound but the MLS season kicked off this month, baseball is off brand rn

Baseball starts in march also :goofy:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

down for team baseballl tomorrow

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

next splatfest is bashing abbos vs bashing gays since australia felt left out of the two most popular sports on the entire globe

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

no pulp orange juice is something that only fragile little kraft babies raised on processed foods would even consider

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

yeah and its not milk without the pus and blood either. just basically cow soda

not evn remotely comparable. Now go cut the crusts off your peanut butter and jelly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

might as well carbonate the no pulp stuff and sell it as soda imo

this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

if you drink pasteurized milk your also a child

yuou already said that and it doesnt work but keep trying if you want

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey do you got a peeler? Gotta eat this apple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

They regularly did promos in the news feed for Breath of the Wild where you could get like materials or items by launching the game from a link in a news feed and they'd fall from the sky in front of you when you spawned. One time they did a promo for a bunch of eggs and when they fell out of the sky they'd hit the ground and break. Later in one of those news feed interviews they confirmed this was a 100% intentional troll

i wonder what wouldve happened if you were standing in the hot spring

• Locked thread