Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a friends giving me this game for a 20 so Ill be playing it along with odyssey when its out! loved splat 1 and heard this one is just plain better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Europeans are retarded lol

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a crazy person was selling this game on amazon for 30 bucks, can't wait to splat some fools

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Hell yeah. I'll be online, and once you unlock league we probably have enough people to do more 4 man battles, which was still the most fun I've had with this game

its from some guy who may ship it tomorrow or in 3 weeks so hopin for the best here.

trying to jack off posted:

ill have some soggy cereal with low fat milk thank you, just a glass of water to drink on the side please

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked the SP in the first game a lot even if it was really easy, I wish it went more places but all the bosses were cool

my copy hasnt arrived yet -_- any minute now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got this now. was consistently the only player with over 500points every round. cant wait for ranked lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im playing the SP and ive been trained by mario odyssey to turn the camera over and under everything peeping for secrets

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill be around tonight down for whatever mode in splatmans, SW-5011-9193-9634

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have a few friends playing splat2 and i cant join or message them in anyway lol nintendo ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

you can only drop in on normal turf wars or if someone has an open room in league mode

so you cant do ranked with friends? lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

you can sorta, you have to rank up to b- in ranked which unlocks league battle which lets u do ranked modes in groups of 2 or 4 that u can invite friends in

oh so its a separate thing so you dont get stomped by pro squads in ranked, thats actually cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

kinda locked to turf war, just hit lvl 7. the bucket is powerful. @ me on discord to play ig, i was on for a while

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well i get their reasoning but actively making it difficult to just play the casual gently caress around mode with friends is stupid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

You can play casual with friends just fine but you can't team up because then people would just roll. Also it's more fun splatting your friends.

i get sorting them into random teams but let me form a party so were consistently together for a while lol.

sometimes the matches time out and oop youre all apart again and have to pray you can get in a match together, its silly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

Haven't played in like 2 months. The new maps seem fun. Definitely miss it a little.

spla2oon is great, add me and lets try our hardest to play together

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

Bitch we already played together I'm the dude that topfragged in one match and didn't do much of anything the rest of the time.

lmao i didnt know your ign and thought you were Guyo for some reason

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

idk who rimereason is but we're cleaning house

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this kinda has its hooks in me. i played splat1 a lot but that game's Meta pissed me off and I'm seeing a really healthy mix of weps in all my matches, im almost at ranked and i hope that doesnt change lolol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i now hate spaltoon 1 and 2

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its salmon season. i did the tutorial and seems like a pretty straightforward horde mode. would be cool to do this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

salmon run goes loving nuts and i cant do this with people that rage quit and go afk randomly lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

did a bunch of ranked matches and alternating between stomping the other team and having our team spam the suicidal fly button and losing. getting out of C- is gonna take forever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill be awake all night probably

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just went 12/1, scifi stay winnin

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

• In Clam Blitz you collect clams and throw them in your opponents basket for points. You have to destroy the barrier protecting the basket with a Power Clam. You get one by collecting 10 clams. First to score 100 points wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioWC-sT0iZI

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dragon enthusiast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8tTEaVJyUM

the splatoon composers are sick in the head

this is awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im down to play a bunch. moved the switch into my room and ill probably be around late

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

team soccer here..and i pray for your souls everyone else is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Please play the campaign everyone its reall good its like Mario.

this. its loads better than splatoon1s camapaign

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

One of the levels has a background full of lovingly rendered ginormous floating Gamecubes and GameCube controllers for no reason

awesome. how much is the dlc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

One of the levels has a background full of lovingly rendered ginormous floating Gamecubes and GameCube controllers for no reason

https://twitter.com/sebmal/status/1007183626612531201

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres an e3 sale but none of the wiiu ports are discounted lol cmon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fiber posted:

About how long is the playtime for the expac?

yeah, trying to figure out the dollar-to-hour ratio? either a billion new hard splatoon levels sounds cool to you or not man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think im on the final zone of the base SP. this game is good. the third boss actually killed me once lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Octo expansion is much harder, and taught some stuff about certain specials I didn't really know before which was cool

im hearing its the dark souls of splatoon.

honestly getting killed in the SP was cooled cause the SP for the first game was a total joke

• Locked thread