Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

sexy Garfield drawing I saw today

i gave that a yeah when i saw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm not goign to find all 64 digits of my friedn code and type it out :cool:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It didn't show the score in the leaderboard, it just showed names, and I think the Ice Cream Power (or Cake Power, if you're a criminal, is just a splatfest mechanic).

what

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'llnot going to use voice chat :cool:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

It's set for 24 hour periods every other day I think. Hopefully day 1

like the only mode? it looks bad 2me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

when i lived in germany they served fries with mayo and hell...i liked it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the single player campaign in spaltoon was badass

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Still haven't been able to win a single game of ranked -_-

theres no i in team

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

Apparently any weapon you finish all levels with in the single player can be used for multi and the brella shotgun is in the single player. not sure if its worth it but that's cool

its worth it for me, the guy who wants the umbrella shotgun

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my firend code is sw-4851-8533-2318 plz add me Plz

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

ranking up in Ranked Mode seems impossible

thanks to street fighter 5 i have transcended ranking up and now i RiseUp #RiseUp

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

man all i got from the squid girl amiibo was the hairclip.bullhit!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Can someone give me as many tips for the tower control mode as possible

ride the tower until it reaches the end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It's the most chaotic mode. Some general tips is that, inking it doesn't claim the tower, you just need somebody to stand on it. If you hop on it and then hop off, it will continue forward without you on it for a few seconds. You'll hear a beeping, so a good strat if you're about to be under attack is to jump off get some distance and kill the other team. Also, having multiple people on the tower doesn't do anything except make your team an easier target. Also it's the mode im worst at, it can be really hard

having more people on the tower made it go faster in spaltoon 1. bye

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

science motherbitch

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It's like a tiny boost and never really worth it unless the other team is completely wiped imo

mmm, let me check who was the s ranked splatooner and defer to that person

/me digs under a bunch of cat liter and finds the wii u

ah, it was me.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

what's salmon run in the menu it sounddd like a local multi only thing

its to the left of the main multiplayer lobby. its only available at certain time tho i think. u can play with randos or with pals, or pals and randos.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it takes to long to get the gatcha balls from the grizzly. this is bullshit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want the other school outfit but i don't want to buy the amiibo. fortunately you can spoof amiboos by installing a chinese rootkit on your android phone, thank you based google.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Spawn camping is gay

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Splatmans

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why isn' t the umblreela out now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good stuff op.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

ketchup vs mayo is basically the cripple fight from South Park Season 5

its acvtually sjws vs yale educated sirs with monocles fight from south park season 24

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

japanese mayo is made w rice vinegar, msg and bonito and is totally different from american mayo

is still gross

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whoa this brocci, egg, corn, and sad asian cheese pizza is bad. let me take the squirt bottle of kewpie, the mayonaise famous for having a naked cupid baby on it, and squirt some of that poo poo on this garbage. oh hell yeah welcome to aji no kuni [translatiojn for fflavor country]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Blasters are cool if you love in japan and kill me and my death view lets me see u coming out of ink and kill8ng me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that's actually off-white as anyone can see

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

the sploosh-o-matic weapon is coming tonight or tomorrow, as well

the sploosh o matic is already out gamer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the splatfest songs are real good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

really liking the octobrush, prolly gonna stick with it until I unlock the tri slosher in a couple levels

the brushes kick rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bill Barber posted:

While you still have the chance, make sure you take some time and hang out in the square and zoom in on the stage and watch Pearl and Marina go through thier routine. I know everyone loves to hate on Pearl but watching her dance around like an idiot while rapping makes me kinda like her.

peral is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

after 2 weeks worth of fur dogs with paint cum all over them my balls were completely drained of sperm and i can no longer play this game haha. :ninja:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i liked mom left us in best buy :-( altho i guess that's a meme from somewhere, so maybe i don't like it. they could improve the meme by adding a fuckable draon to it tho for example, "mom left my [fuckable dragon] in best buy" with a picture of the sexy dragon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah. The Fire Emblem Miiverse was lit

i didn'thave these stupid drawings forced upon me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

anyone notice that th e japanese marina drawing says POO in the background, a shocking look at the blase racist attitude that's the norm in nihon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

along with the balance changes they also added new pearl and marina dialogue

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Patch notes are out and the only weapon they changed in their Substantial Overhaul is to reduce tri slosher range and damage congratulations people all your crying had an affect. God that sucks, I need to find a new weapon now

sounds like the only people crying are the ones who use the tri slosher

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm s rank in everything but i need to rank down becasue it takes 2-3 minutes to matchmake instead of 10 seconds and 5 of the 8 ppl are japanese. awfuul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

when's the big tent gun

• Locked thread