Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
hollyweird does it again. this time they've trespassed in god's own domain. they've created a monstrocity mascaraing as hollywood movie magic. beloved actor steve zahn has been trasformed into a chimpanzee for the movie "rise of the dawn of the eclipse of the ape planet", a movie i myself and quite excited to see and from what ive heard is actually good. but let's not forget that for all the excitement around this movie a horrifying fact remains: steve zahn is now irreversibly a chimpanzee. i can only hope that he will now be allowed to retire to a great ape sanctuary where he can spend the rest if his days in the company of his fellow chimpanzees getting up to chimp hijinks and enjoying a variety of fruits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
those realistic rendered CGI chimp eyes that they studied intensively weren't enough... the had to get the real thing

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Chimpanzee humanzee. Oh the humanzeety!

Putty posted:

those realistic rendered CGI chimp eyes that they studied intensively weren't enough... the had to get the real thing

I know, it's a tragedy what happened to that intern. And then they just taped his two bloody eyes to the camera lens and tried to make them follow the movements of the actors and it's just...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you maniacs!
*falls on knees in front of movie screen*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nosfereefer posted:

you maniacs!
*falls on knees in front of movie screen*

*gets socked in the jaw by seat in front of me*

alnilam

they really made a monkey out of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

alnilam posted:

they really made a monkey out of him

And they made a Steve Zahn out of a monkey with the remnants left over from Zahn's monkey surgery. Neither side seems particularly happy or better off for it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread