Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i've gathered you all here today to inaugurate the first meeting of the council of citizens banned from shoney's. we are a diverse multitude who have suffered the humiliating stigma of those that have been unfairly banished from the shoney's in irondale, alabama. united in our cause we champion the rights of those persecuted by the shoney's management: tim whatley the evening manager and whats his face the guy that takes the morning shift.

hi yes i was banned from the irondale, al, shoney's for the following (stupid) reasons:

-asking for french dressing, then demanding to know why the ladle was not au francis
-asking tim whatley, shoney's evening manager, irondale, al (go altamont knights), why he didn't have more school pride
-asking tim whatley what, exactly, the shoney's bear (tim, night manager, dressed as mascot) thought he was made of
-asking tim whatley if he was messing with me
-asking tim whatley if he knew i was dating jessica, the girl he took to prom, spring 1999
-asking tim whatley if he knew jessica said the shoney's bear is stupid
-asking tim if he knew what a Real Knight was made of
-"insulting" tim's "coleslaw skills"
-inviting tim whatley to an "asskicking bonanza" out back of "the real man's castle," Medieval Times, where i work, with MY GIRLFRIEND jessica (not tim's)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

I sung a rendition of the apprentice theme song to tim (whatley, the evening manager of the irondale, al shoney's) but I replaced every instance of "money" with "shoney"

Pinche Rudo

I showed my appreciation for Shoney's by cutting a promo dressed as Shoney's franchisee Scott "Big Poppa Pump, the Genetic Freak, the Big Bad Booty Daddy, Freakzilla" Steiner.

I also did a lot of steroids as part of the costume which caused me to go into an uncontrollable rage and put multiple elderly patrons in the Steiner recliner

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 21, 2017

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I was banned because I asked for some salsa to put on my hash browns. I like to jazz my shreds up, you know? And the waitress just frowned and called the manager over, and he just sneered and asked me how I expected something like salsa in a Shoney's. Where did I, Mr. Fancy Boy, think I was? Freaking Italy?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The X-man cometh
I told the wait staff about the time in high school when Tim Whatley got busted with weed and the Vice-Principal called him "Tim Potleaf" in front of the whole school. They thought it was hilarious, but I guess Tim's still mad I turned him in.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Brought in this menu and demanded they honor it.

They didn't honor it so I gave them a 'dishonorable discharge' instead ;)

punchymcpunch

i ordered basghetti and they laughed at me and i realised id been saying it wrong my whole life and they said i gotta leave

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Brought in this menu and demanded they honor it.

They didn't honor it so I gave them a 'dishonorable discharge' instead ;)

Only one salad has green vegetables in it, you can take home a whole pie, and the shakes are "famous" in scare quotes.

little munchkin
funny that when The Hulk's pants rip because they're too small for him, everyone claps and cheers, but when it happens to me I get politely but firmly ask to leave the buffet at the Irondale, AL Shoney's

----------------

evergate
So when circus people wrestle bears, it's perfectly fine despite the threat to themselves and those around them. When I wrestle the bear at the Irondale, AL Shoney's, the police are called while Tim Whatley was nowhere to be seen to take care of it himself. There were children there that night. Who's the real monster now, huh? Still glad Tim survived, though. It sounded like that bear swallowed him whole!

punchymcpunch

i asked to meet "irondale" al shoney and they gave me a buncha flim flam about how no such person exists when its rite there in black and white dont gimme that... dont... im bein reasonable here i just wanna talk to al

please i just wanna see al

City of Glompton

little munchkin posted:

funny that when The Hulk's pants rip because they're too small for him, everyone claps and cheers, but when it happens to me I get politely but firmly ask to leave the buffet at the Irondale, AL Shoney's

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Gnossiennes

Loving chairs more every day!

i also once worked at an alabama shoneys. actually i worked at two, and ive worked at two in ea tennessee

restaurant drama is terrible and so is shoneys

those hot fudge sundaes tho, and the weird pink moussefoam plus grapes were my fave

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
there was a bear IN the restaurant

saved everyone's lives, ungrateful bastards

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Baller Ina posted:

there was a bear IN the restaurant

saved everyone's lives, ungrateful bastards

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

OldAlias

shoneys sign. Breakfast. breakfast image. LUNCH. lunch image. dinner. salmon dinner image. shoneys logo. five stars. banned for life

----------------

OldAlias

*ADVISORY: These food items are (or may be) served undercooked, or contain (or may contain) undercooked ingredients, consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.

loudly reading the advisory to look out for the health and safety of customers

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Conducting a Citizens' Health Inspection as is the right of every Sovereign Citizen.

alnilam

I should NOT have to pay the Banquet Room rental fee for what i consider a public service, an unannounced screening of my documentary film It's A Thick Book criticising Alabama's state government, especially when state representative Patricia Todd was holding her bi-weekly "Coffee with Congress" meet and greet session at the same time and as far as i know did not pay a "booking fee"

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

-drinking an entire bottle of ketchup, then leaving a 20 cent tip, because the ketchup wasn't flavorful
-sniffing the salad bar for freshness
-scratching and sniffing the salad bar, for fun
-accusing night manager, Tim Whatley, of nepotism, because his girlfriend works for Big Boy out by the Ralph's on Crittenden
-accusing night manager, Tim Whatley, of being a "fun-hating fish-filet-zealot" because he capped the all you can eat fish filet special at 60 filets
-bringing my own bottle of ketchup to drink because their ketchup was not flavorful
-bringing my own waitstaff and personal chef, because the fish filet limit was unworkable

Darkman Fanpage
i was allowed back in but promptly got rebanned when my grateful dead tribute band had an impromptu jam sesh using only instruments made from stuff we found in the kitchen. one of the mexican line chefs called us el diablos and that was it for us. banned for life.

Manifisto

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i was allowed back in but promptly got rebanned when my grateful dead tribute band had an impromptu jam sesh using only instruments made from stuff we found in the kitchen. one of the mexican line chefs called us el diablos and that was it for us. banned for life.

you misunderstood, it was a compliment: "band 4 lyfe"

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

you misunderstood, it was a compliment: "band 4 lyfe"

hehe

Darkman Fanpage
im hoping that if my band offers to play tim whatley's wedding he'll unban us.

The X-man cometh

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im hoping that if my band offers to play tim whatley's wedding he'll unban us.

I just got banned from the Shoneys for banging Tim's fiancee Jenna on the salad bar.
Also, the wedding's off.
Sorry.

----------------

Baller Ina

on second thought asking tim for jennas number was prolly a bit o a faux pas

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Baller Ina posted:

on second thought asking tim for jennas number was prolly a bit o a faux pas

well, i mean, it's not like they're together anymore anyway.

gah, tim, you're so jealous.

Darkman Fanpage
somebody please marry tim so my band can play at the wedding

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ew no, just play at the denny's down the street. tim will be SO pissed.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

as the singer for our band bLOOD ANUs, i second this, we need the work

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Darkman Fanpage
weird that we named our grateful dead tribute band bLOOD ANUs but good lol

vanisher

lol blood anus

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

weird that we named our grateful dead tribute band bLOOD ANUs but good lol

i thought it was your idea

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mister magpie posted:

i thought it was your idea

ugh, no, it was tim whatley's, former bassist of bLOOD ANUs, idea. but he got kicked out of the band because his job at shoney's as night manager was interfering with practice (also he stopped letting us practice in the walk in freezer because he said his boss didn't want us smoking "black tar reefer" in there anymore, whatever that means.)

Baller Ina

god, tim sucks

----------------

punchymcpunch

more like tim whatajerk

im writing a letter to al shoney, ceo of AL Shoney's of Irondale, AL complaining about tim's attitude and general demeanour which i assume is not consistent with AL Shoney's of Irondale, AL corporate guidelines vis a viz attitude and general demeanour

of tim whatajerk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Baller Ina posted:

god, tim sucks

tell me about it. he just kicked me out of the irondale, al shoney's DURING THE MORNING because i was standing on the breakfast buffet using french toast sticks as weapons. DON'T BE HERE IN THE MORNING, TIM, NIGHT MANAGER. NIGHT. MANAGER. NOT MORNING. we were having a great time, TIM.

also the dishwasher still owes me $25 for weed so i'm fuckin OUTTA here.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
if its really an all you can eat breakfast buffet then what exactly is the problem with me eating scramble eggs directly from the hot tray and also sneezing all over the rest of the food huh smart guy

The X-man cometh
Tim's always been a dick, but he's having a bad week. He thought he was up for the Day Manager position but it went to Trent, the Central Alabama General Manager's nephew from Montgomery.

Trent's a preppy douchebag, but I don't think he has a weed hookup yet. He'll probably unban us if I share some of my Colorado wax with him.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The X-man cometh posted:

Tim's always been a dick, but he's having a bad week. He thought he was up for the Day Manager position but it went to Trent, the Central Alabama General Manager's nephew from Montgomery.

Trent's a preppy douchebag, but I don't think he has a weed hookup yet. He'll probably unban us if I share some of my Colorado wax with him.

lol tim will be so pissed, you promised him a half gram. wow.

how's jenna?

• Locked thread