Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Is "Sis" some weird pet name then or some weird honorific.

I was in board with Kale having romantic feelings until she started calling her "Sis" which I'm pretty sure she used the word for sister.

Kazy fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jul 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

So when the tournament ends will Kafla be counted as one fighter or two?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Hjalmar posted:

Flying is illegal. This was established a while ago, so I can understand forgetting by now.

I think while normal flights been disabled, so to speak, the Zenos would still be cool with using ki blasts to "fly"

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

So how much are Crunchyroll's subs gonna drop now? :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Darko posted:

It's really stupid and lovely to trace another artist's work and profit from their work, especially when you can just take a picture of someone and trace that for around 25 percent more effort.

You don't even have to do that, you are perfectly entitled to buy stock photos and trace those. :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Is Xenoverse 2 worth $25? Switch never seems to get down as low as PS4/XB versions

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

extra row of teeth posted:

I am still legit bummed that both TFS and Super are basically done. :(

Guess I'll watch the Heroes miniseries for a light hit of Goku in the meantime

At the TooManyGames panel they mentioned Buu saga being a real possibility. They took a hiatus because without the hiatus, it wouldn't have been.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Sounds like pretty normal goofing off while recording to me, I've seen worse in blooper reels :shrug: Don't most of the VAs pretty much own Funimation these days anyway?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

So apparently the context is they're reading awful DB fanfic. So it's even more of a joke.

edit: This is 100% the fans of Vic trying to say funimation are "hypocrites" because lovely 2000s humor is obviously as bad as propositioning minors

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait it’s just them saying weird things? Why is the lawsuit tagged, they do it to isn’t a legal defense

They're idiots :ssh:

Kazy fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 30, 2019

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

This is literally what happened to James Gunn, bad faith actors dug up a lovely thing (that he already apologized for) he did over a decade ago, just to push their lovely agenda. Don't fall for it, folks.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Beamed posted:

Sorry, fall for what?

Literally the only reason these were released was to get "revenge" on the people who fired Vic. Sure, it's lovely, and they should probably say something, it's being blown way out of proportion (especially considering the recordings are 20 years old) by bad actors and people are playing right into their hands.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I'm glad you're here to tell PoC and non-straight people what they should do or think of this kind of thing. A voice the world is really missing.

To be honest that's exactly what the Vic people are doing by dragging this out even though it's already been apologized for and the people who did it have very clearly grown. (Though I can see wanting a fresh apology, as ones done at cons aren't really helpful to those finding this for the first time)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And Vegeta definitely doesn't vote. He's royalty and his wife is a billionaire, he probably thinks democracy is hilarious. And voting booths are crowded and annoying.

...is Vegeta even married to Bulma? I don't think they ever got wed.

Also Capsule Corp owns all the voting machines anyway, so it's not like voting matters.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

It just occurred to me that there is no reason for any of the z fighters to work, even tho they do. Mr Satan is one of the richest people on Earth in part because of them letting him keep his reputation as champ. Why is he not paying for their modest lives?

Didn't he give Goku a bunch of money in like the first few episodes of Super?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpszGl2cl_k

TFS uploaded the full compilation on their own channel. Including some deleted scenes.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

It's been ages since I've seen Super but I could've sworn it was an offscreen thing and that their first appearance was already separated.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

This fuckin rules

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0POg1Ep5Ts

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

So is Super Vegeta neither Vegeta (Z - Early/End) Super Saiyan, nor Vegeta (Super)?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

drat, this news is hitting me harder than I'd expected. RIP.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Good ol Bulma Enchanto, the name we all know and love.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I mean, if he were actually a hero, he wouldn't have, so they're sort of right. :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Goku (Driving Car)
Piccolo (Driving Car)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Professor Wayne posted:

https://www.cbr.com/dragon-ball-z-fights-vegeta-would-win-as-main-character/

The whole thing is just "if Vegeta had MC plot armor he would always be cool and win every fight ever"

Ah yes, Dragonball, the series where the MC has the most plot armor and never dies or has anything bad happen to them or never makes any bad decisions.