Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it's not a bad idea for a thread because some games have really dumb gotchas, or bad tutorials that don't explain mechanics very well (MGR's parry/having to buy the dodge move)... who could have foreseen the remarkable turn of events where games goons woulod be unable to contain themselves from spilling the contents of the gamefaqs guide with the largest filesize (making it the best one) all over the page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

The only thing I really wanna know before I play a game is if the Normal difficulty is actually Easy or whatever.
yeah, or just what the difficulty levels do... I like to play on hard but not if hard is just "enemies have twice as much HP" or some stupid poo poo like Divinity:OS's hard mode making melee attacks half as accurate and not affecting spells/bows

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

please poo poo in my kidney

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

gently caress it, I'm gonna add a tip in ME3 about the Indoctrination Theory.

• Locked thread