Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Looking forward for another bland comic book movie. I hope it's able to follow up Suicide Squad's success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So no superman in the Justice League? That seems dumb.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

So that's what an 'epic' plane looks like. That hanger is huge, who built it?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him.

I wonder if its a Spartan kick or she does a yell before the punch, both in slow motion.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Wonder Woman is going to be the new Tony Stark.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Mr. Apollo posted:

No, of course I wouldn't expect her to throw them away. I'm just wondering why she took her stuff with her hen she travelled to Metropolis from Paris if she had stopped being Wonder Woman. I would have expected her to store the stuff away somewhere not being it with her everywhere she went.

Where she get a new sword?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So the plot of the movie is basically the same as Man of Steel?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Jimbot posted:

I never liked their reviews for comic books because they don't think they should be anything else other than silly because comics are silly and trying to tackle deeper subject matters or themes is bad and wrong.

This is actually the opposite they want comic books movies to be but I guess you didn't watch the Thor review.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

This is the best bum sign ever.

I recently saw this movie, it has cgi graphics.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Dec 23, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
How does Cyborg get a haircut?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So when they resurrect superman and he had a full suit on in the water, why did he become shirtless and without shoes when he was resurrected?

Also I thought Man of Steel was a great movie, I have no idea how these series of movies got so much worse as time went on.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They really wanted the world to see this movie. I still want to know why during the resurrection superman blows off most of his clothes.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Listening to the RLM commentary track and found out from them that it turns out even though wonder woman was praised so much, it only barely beat suicide squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Man of Steel was the best dc movie they made and they will never make another as good.