Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin

Macnult posted:

You can either talk to the artist about their work, or how you think it's good that they have a bunch of fans set up on a hot day such as this

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
i used to do art walk stuff all the time in college, mostly as an excuse to drink free wine since I was underage. I remember walking into one of the art venues and it was just a handful of people playing pictionary and yelling really loudly. despite no art stuff happening they let me drink some of their wine but I was not invited to join in on the pictionary

----------------

little munchkin
looking at the painting and saying to my date that wow, you can really tell the artist was thinking about the color blue a lot when they made this piece

----------------

• Locked thread