Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Bow wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
im glad my friend the drifter is exposing finn balor as the overrated nothing that he is

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I hope Finn and the drifter re a tag team after 3 more of these amazing matches

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

google searching toru yano was a great idea btw

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

bray please don't get your putrid stink on finn or elias

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

So did the ref just not notice Bray was in the ring....?

no dq match bruv

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

bray's crab walk is so loving pathetic that even my wife is laughing at him and she has no idea what'sgoing on

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Actually it's really unsettling and scary and spooky and shows he has supernatural powers!!!

my mistake!!
lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

a garbage womanchild, a garbage fatty and a garbage junky hawking hotdogs

what a world

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

why did all you people love bayley so much

she was cool and good, once

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jerusalem: it was a no dq match

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

John Dudebro posted:

It should be illegal to advertise Sonic in a city that has NO SONICS IN IT YOU ASSHOLES

if it helps, it tastes like someone drained the liquid out of the bottom of a dumpster and then fried all their food in it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I want to believe this is the start of a push for Emma but its probably Nia squash -> future endeavours

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cornwind Evil posted:

So it's because she mentioned Paige who is currently I think in the middle of 19 simultaneous train wrecks?

Any implication, however remote, that Steph did not start the women's revolution is wrong think of the highest Calibre

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

make MY boobs bigger!
baby dont change a thing

ur body................... is a wonderland

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh my God there's more than an hour left in this show.

I know, right? how lucky are we, to have this extra time to share with friends

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

thank you vince, for making the passage of time seem so slow that each gonzo post is a thousand years, each gonzo post an eon in 5 words, each afrodite post an unbearable, unimaginable chasm breaking time itself

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

renee wants the d real bad

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

there will be no gonzo posts for hours yet

rip :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

its good to know gonzo can still communicate with us thru twitter

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

thinking about it, its been a long time since this thread got this far through a RAW without talking about cum

daddy's cummies

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

i dont know who to cheer in this match

meteor

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the USA live stream keeps warping forwards and backwards in time and it's like im in some sort of horrid singularity that is still somehow better than non-tesseract Raw

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Good storytelling
foochs, this is the raw thread

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

team gag reflex lmao

plz control

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I just got Alexa's entrance in the middle of the match

this is the only way to watch raw

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God his first match is against Curtis Axel!?! :cripes:

thats curt hawkins you fuckin racist

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

thats curt hawkins you fuckin racist

tho you can be forgiven for this error on the grounds that learning either of their names is not worth the time

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Some of my best friends are ginger :mad:

condolences

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

shiksa posted:

the non pop for Jason Jordan is brutal

i cant wait until this angle is forgotten and AA are released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

goodnight friends, I have enjoyed all of the WWE Raw (tm) programming that my fragile human husk can safely endure

• Locked thread