Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Tae posted:

Okay, explain to me why taking 10 minutes to travel from watch tower to nord village for every individual sidequest is enjoyable and not tedious

The aesthetics and music, unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Look at that beautiful, extremely angular goatee. How many nations has he stabbed with it?

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

I would punch Osborne but that facial hair would puncture straight through my fist. :smith:

Also he'd use you punching him to annex your country.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

The Colonel posted:

points do carry over from day to evening, but evening events aren't any more important so just spend them on whoever

I don't recall this being the case. I thought you had to spend the day bonding points during the day, because some events are locked to that part of the day.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Rean, Elliot, Gaius, Jusis, Machias, Crow, George, Patrick, Alan, Loggins, Rufus, Munk, Count Gordi, off the top of my head.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Cryohazard posted:

As a sidenote, (end-game spoilers) I'm pretty sure everyone had the same 'oh, that's where all the steel went' moment as soon as the Noble flagship arrived. That was a pretty fantastic reveal...

I think it was less that and more the Soldats, or possibly both.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

That's clearly their training facility, doesn't seem to be a problem.

I typed that stupid joke up, and then I noticed "Militaly"

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

To be fair, Machis is a dweeb.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

poe meater posted:

Just fought s and v, how much game do I have left?

Did you mean C and V? If you just fought those two, you've got one more chapter after this.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Really Pants posted:

snowboarding

I just want the Skanda Gem, please don't make me do precision minigames for it, Falcom

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Really Pants posted:

Snowboarding is anything but a precision minigame; that's the problem.

Yet it requires me to be more precise than I am capable of, which is part of why I called it such.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

I’d like to play Cold Steel PC (and the rest of the series), but all I’ve got in terms of a computer is a recent-model MacBook laptop. If I got windows on it via Boot Camp, could I play these games?

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Looks like it’s live!

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

*in my best Patiry voice* sucks to be you, dorklord!

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Rean’s mom has a deeper voice than I was expecting

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

How do I bring up the launcher to make those changes? I’ve already started the game.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Really Pants posted:

The option should pop up when you click on CS2 in your game library(but not on a desktop shortcut).

Excellent, that did the trick.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I just discovered an easily-missable scene (with voice acting, even) in CS1, on 10/30. Just after you finish in Class VII's dorm. You can go into the train station at that time. I'll just finish re-watching the end of CS 1 then dive into CS 2.

What’s it about?

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Honestly, having just finished gathering the gang in Nord, I've been getting some good mileage out of the Scepter master quartz. Since I don't plan to take Force to the endgame, I've just kept Scepter on Rean until I get what I want for him.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

I personally feel that Raven is the best MQ for Rean in CS2 because of increased Delay.

Exactly. I'm about to do the Legram section, and since I'm not bringing Fie, I'll put Raven on Rean and give Fie Murakumo once I unlock it.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Pandora still has the same really good effects (wider arts range at higher levels and a flat increase to arts damage at the cost of 1.5 more EP, maxing out at 2x damage at level 5), but now it's dropped Shining and reduced Mirage art delay in favor of Heatwave and Spark Arrow (so now it gives complete lower element coverage) and at starting at level 4 it'll have a chance to inflict abnormalities.

BearDrivingTruck fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Feb 18, 2018

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Guest 3, coincidentally, is a great candidate for sepith farming with the Scepter master quartz due to their twice-hitting crafts and their multi-hit S-Craft.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

She's the best. I really want to see her meet Estelle.

A joke you might not be aware of is that Duvalie’s English voice actor (Eden Riegel) also voiced Estelle in Tales of Vesperia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Is the launcher for this on Steam supposed to let you map controls if you're playing with a PS3 controller?

• Locked thread