Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

3.15 will be fine. just CLICK faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another league going arc/bl miner fadc into srs aurabot.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

buy chris an account so we can fix him.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok this brutus change is funny as gently caress

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im at maps. havent touched league mechanics

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

sorry ggg i refuse to read.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

trappin' makes me feel good

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im pressing flasks harder than ever.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

install a program that checks your apm. set an upper limit. if you ever pass that value, it shuts down the game and maybe your computer if you really need to be thorough. been a life saver for me.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

50% down the tube lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'll get the footsteps challenge but that's it. no way i learn 100 new mechanics i will only see once per 100 hours.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

something about taking abreak i think. wishing 'em goon speed!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

play dwarf fortress, best game ever made.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'm doing a few maps a day but I'm being very careful to only play during off hours so it doesn't contribute to the peak.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Just put in my map for the day.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

next league is gonna be poo poo right?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok i might play this league but not serious... straight chilling... gimme a build that lets me close my eyes and clear the map

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we loading boys... anything i need to do different from 3.15 to spedrun through the campaign?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

whypick1 posted:

Disconnected in Tidal Island, 36k :smith:

i was near the back of the queue and i'm at 19k. the difference is probably ppl that crashed lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone going slolw act 2 and wanna team up?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

streamer only client

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

finally 75% res. and up around 50% chaos res. in a tabula. time to join red map parties and leech my way to the top!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

love to do the oldest trick in the book. host maps and get a party to advance my atlas for me....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

spend more $$$.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what the hell is the playstyle of TR champion.... do i just not hang around to see the loot.... and putting down focus fire totems everywhere all the time is annoying lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hosting parties and finishing my atlas all while having no dmg lmao... i'm in a tabula at lvl 92. this owns

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok i spent 2 ex on orbs of fusing to get a 6l and failed.... then i read about this new currency???? i got my 6l now with like 20c spent after a nice krangling. what a time to be alive!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

friend spent 8ex failing a 6L.... he doesn't know!!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

b never gets pressed mmuch less held

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

guy dropped a mirror in our public party

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im trying to teach pubbies that they dont have to join no loot partys in tower. the party leader needs them, they should demand a cut of the profits., it's exploitation, brutal and ruthless. but i keep getting kicked from partys when i bring all this up....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another beautiful turkey day in the nightmare realm

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Zenithe posted:

Very interested to see how the arena bosses will work in maps cleay not designed for them (see brine in cells or whatever)

probably how they work in maven

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

who's ready for endless cum

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

delve is so loving boring...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

almost at a mage blood...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we halved the number of maps on the atlas.... but doubled each map

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i made a mirror this league im a poe genius

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a simple strat that gets you thinking properly is to buy rusted scarabs for content you like and use them on every map.... as your brain expands you'll eventually reach gilded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pretty funny mode.