Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
TEN ACTS WOOO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
I haven't played flickerstrike since 3 acts days and I really want to try berserker flicker, how do you do bosses as that build though? Do you have to use a secondary skill, from what I remember with flicker you just end up getting gibbed by boss attacks cause you are constantly on top of them getting hit by everything

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
My first six link was on my HC earthquake guy way back in the day, on the Marohi Erqi. Promptly died a few hours later from a triple damage mode Malechai tower boss tanking his slam like an idiot.

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
Is divine ire a league start skill, i've never tried it but it looks fun

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

totalnewbie posted:

This is their intention.

Sometimes, you get a combination of mods that make a rare really strong and dangerous. It makes the game interesting and is good.

wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

Elentor posted:

I enjoy Heavy Strike for the roleplay of going to the enemy and hitting it with a skill called Heavy Strike, but the skill suffers from an issue which is it doesn't synergize well with my favorite activity, stacking double damage

Heavy Strike needs a chance to deal triple damage instead and triple damage needs to stack with double damage instead of replacing.

QUAD DAMAGE, MULT-KILL, HOOOOLY poo poo

poe would be better with quake announcer pack imo