Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

anyone have a guide or suggestion for a raider ele wander? i see pathfinder ones, guess its probably the same tree except ice bite and a pisscators due to the flat ele?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Looks like neither of the poeurl links work

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is slayer cyclone pretty good? Kinda want to go back to a cycloner and I've never played slayer

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

blade vortex

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Try setting it to bosses and shaper in the config and it should be adps gain I think

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

can i get an invite on QueebED?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJWWZYlH29M

gently caress it looks great

https://www.pathofexile.com/war

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

wonder whats going to happen to slayer if that's what VP is now.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I'm kind of excited to gently caress around with the new necro skills, might do my league starter as some horrible poo poo build vomiting corpses all over, teleporting to them and exploding, and then causing volcanoes to pop out.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Lechtansi posted:

I stumbled on a blade vortex + decay + blight build that seems really fun and I'm wondering if its a decent league starter. The top occultist in Turmoil was using it, so I would assume so, but he had a team. The only gear it really needs is dual obliteration wands and an alleopathy.

do you have a link for this? tried checking top occultist but its a private profile.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah im definitely going to dick around with all the corpse skills on a first char for the hell of it.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I'm thinking KB totems or Frostbolt totems.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

think spectres would be viable in mayhem?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

The totems do DP your skeletons, gives you some good boss dps.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

whypick1 posted:

*sad trombone*

lmao yup that was me. what a waste. also yeah 2 goons called it wtf

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

just gonna go balls out and unlock the whole atlas this leage

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i did kondo's into starforge slayer cyclone and it was good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

warchief still looking solid, see if it escapes the patch notes that come out tonight but if so FB AW totems should be pretty strong with the flat phys jewels. Not the most blazing fast clearspeed but it'll carry you right to shaper.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Inglonias posted:

I want to try doing a molten strike build for the next league. I toyed with that skill briefly with my first ever character, and I want to try to build around it. Any idea which class would work best for that? Is it even worth trying? I'm thinking Templar, but don't have too much experience with that end of the skill tree.

molten strike might be pretty decent with ancestral call or whatever, give it a much larger AOE hitting 3 targets and poppin balls all over.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Fixed a bug where enemies hit by Sunder's linear component also unintentionally got hit by the area of effect that hit created.

hmm

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

theshim posted:

I really feel like I should get a good Necro going but I've tried a few times in the past and every time I find myself not enjoying the playstyle :(

Someone tell me about that Skeleton Mage build that people were doing a little ways back, that sounded pretty interesting. Viable starter at all or not even close?

You need the skelly mage jewels to start, but you could just level as SRS until you can get them. They were like 10c a piece last time but they might be more with that skeleton buff.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

what is making people get on the necro train, the 15% srs damage buff?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah with no real specter nerfs im probably gonna roll with that to start

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

theshim posted:

fuckin' figures that after eight months unemployed I finally land a job two days before a new league

take vacation

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Unearth looks like a pain though since it's targeted at your cursor. Maybe a totem spamming unearth while self casting volatile? I'd love to play a volatile dead char but I wouldn't even know where to start.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

gently caress it, going bog standard DW slayer sunder to start the league with, farm some uber lab asap to get some monies.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is ngamahu viable without xophs as a starter build? I wouldnt mind playing it again, cyclone is fun and ngamahu owned last time, but I had a xophs.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Volatile dead with ngamahu might be neat, cyclone CWC(cast on melee kill I guess) volatile, i wonder if spell cascade or volley would work with the molten burst.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

zxqv8 posted:

You're not the first person I've seen mention cyclone cwc. It's not channeling now, is it getting changed to be?

yeah I meant cast on melee kill

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

https://twitter.com/RoryRackham/status/938855446269476864

so, little buff on those now

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

it looks like that RF nerf for spectres is around like 11% less damage, so really not that big of a hit.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

same. im like 51% ngamahu slayer. 49% undecided.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Yeah it takes a few days for ngamahu to fall to affordable range, but you can just 2h sunder or normal cyclone until you pick it up. I'll probably sunder my way to one.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

or hell, use whatever the gently caress cause ancestral call sounds like it could be fun

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ancestral call is just fantastic

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Insurrectionist posted:

Best part about finding a Tabula for my SRS is instead of maximizing damage in a +1 helm and having slow casts that get me OOM, I can swap out the best damage gems like minion damage and Ele damage with attacks for added accuracy/added fire/ruthless which add diddly-squat to the mana cost and fit in Spell Echo, which leaves me stacking them much faster and still cheaper. And their damage is still a bit better with a weaker 5L damage set-up than it was in the 4L helm. Gotta say leveling SRS was really slow before I fit Echo in there, you just stack them up so slowly.

Reverb wand is like the best SRS leveling thing

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

huh, seems pretty good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Im tempted to shelve my cyclone slayer and get in on the Frost blades/molten strike action.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

50/100% more damage from a head enchant was kinda crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

just sitting in general 820 and grabbing them when people comment. otherwise rng