Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
I decided to take them in and take care of them. I have never done this before, however I have been lurking here enough as well as spent lots of time with my friend's cats to know the basics. Once they were inside my house they acted a bit defensive, looking to hide behind the sofa, then eventually they were on my bed playing with my hands just a few moments later. I think the kitten is 8 weeks old, I can't tell exactly.

I have been an animal lover for so long, and I always wanted a kitten or two, and 3 cats maybe. But I was never keen on adopting one for money. I am thinking of adopting these two lovely lads for good.

Here is a video of the kitten sleeping on my couch that I sit in right now, it has been only an hour or so and he is already napping.
https://vid.me/vypgh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me to the beaver
Mar 28, 2010
Congrats if you decide to keep them, they're adorable!

Although, the second one is almost certainly a lass. Make sure to get them neutered before they start making incestuous babies.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Congratulations on your potential new kittens!

If you decide you can't or won't keep them, though, they seem young and friendly enough that a local shelter would probably be willing to take them in and get them adopted out pretty fast.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Yep, it's gonna be important that they get fixed as soon as possible (depends on their age). A vet visit would be a good idea, and an animal shelter is always a backup plan.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Hey, don't leave us hanging, what happened to the kittens?

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

OP is a good soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
So an update on those two cute furballs, I gave them away to a woman that takes care of many cats, yes an actual "crazy cat lady" exists. But she is so nice, and probably the most sane person this side of the city. Meanwhile a friend of mine rescued another feral kitten and eventually I adopted her, I think I am keeping her for good. Her name is Toothless, and she is the most active and hyper limb nibbler I have ever come across.

Here is a fun video of her:

https://vid.me/Iv6rZ

• Locked thread