Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Every now and then I check the reports forum to see who's butthurt about what. And I deal with the reports as needed. I'm not going to lie, Shim does more work these days on enforcing the standards than I do. But I'm just so grateful that we never have stupid reports. Other subforums? Don't even ask.

So here's your 4-day pass. Post whatever you want. Get EBB to make you some avs, and I'll request them for whoever wants a new title. Post anything as long as it doesn't break the overall forums rules (NSFW needs to be linked, etc.) I guess this is a drunk thread / reward thread / whatever you want.

Maybe you all should start by writing haikus expressing your gratitude for shim daddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Cuck

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shameatars for some of you
who gets the fatty?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

I had some drat good future predicting abilities when I knew this was going to be the first word

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
:iamafag:

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

I made a joke about a dead Raider and Shim probated me. I would like an avatar that shows both repentance and shared hosed up JSOTF experiences. Maybe a paddle that turns into a BDSM paddle and then a dick and then a bottle of whiskey. I did not kill my wife! **Jumps off the spillway**

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Miloshe posted:

I made a joke about a dead Raider and Shim probated me. I would like an avatar that shows both repentance and shared hosed up JSOTF experiences. Maybe a paddle that turns into a BDSM paddle and then a dick and then a bottle of whiskey. I did not kill my wife! **Jumps off the spillway**

I did not kill her! I did naaaaahhhtttt.....Oh hi Shim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5PuJGzbcvY

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm just gonna say I enjoyed both episodes of Rick and Morty last night. The second episode had me in stitches.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Yo Zeris I'm laid up with a hosed back so expect me to be shitposting for the next 96 hours

thank you staan

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsUvcjk8J5c

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB601Bt7Edk

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

https://youtu.be/mabf3R9n7-4

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Mike-o posted:

I did not kill her! I did naaaaahhhtttt.....Oh hi Shim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5PuJGzbcvY

I love you, kind Feddie stranger.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

A deployment haiku

For you, Shimazu
Left a dickbook in the TOC
No end of tour dec

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlCzP3cwIYk

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAx15RtEtd4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You didn't compliment my chicken feet after kicking up a fuss bitch

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

vac toilets don't gently caress around

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

tastefully arranged labia posted:

You didn't compliment my chicken feet after kicking up a fuss bitch
I am here to hold people accountable for their assertions regarding furnishings and culinary matters. As you have actually followed through with your chicken, I need take no further action... this time. :colbert:

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
so uh Zeris, can you post some crazy stuff from the mod forum?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Sure.
We're the admins' favorite subforum and they're considering moving us to the top five with GBS etc as a "model" subforum where there's a range of debate tolerated without the meltdowns of other forums like D&D and GBS.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
well I did ask for crazy stuff I guess.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Looks like we've got a challenge on our hands

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l67mnbPlfMY

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

lmao

that first faceplant was majestic

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Zeris posted:

Sure.
We're the admins' favorite subforum and they're considering moving us to the top five with GBS etc as a "model" subforum where there's a range of debate tolerated without the meltdowns of other forums like D&D and GBS.

but if you let just anyone in we won't be gip anymore

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Two Finger posted:

but if you let just anyone in we won't be gip anymore

worked for the us military between 06 and 08, not like it hurt the quota of rapists, brokebrains, war criminals, or morons

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yeah uh I feel that moving gip to the top would flood it with people and it wouldn't really be gip. If you put every GBS poster into gip it becomes gbs 2.0

Seekhay
Sep 11, 2001

College Slice

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reverand maynard posted:

yeah uh I feel that moving gip to the top would flood it with people and it wouldn't really be gip. If you put every GBS poster into gip it becomes gbs 2.0

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
admins retarded, who knew???

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Slim Pickens posted:

admins retarded, who knew???

Mods knew

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

Then we can tell all the veteran Facebook groups that the GBS posters are stealing valor and let the real fun begin

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Zeris posted:

Sure.
Ahahaha that's a good one.

SA Support Robot
Apr 20, 2007

Zeris posted:

Sure.

This is true. I'm just trying to figure out what buttons to push without crashing the servers.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I like our internet vfw as I do the actual vfw, down a side street in a weird part of town that's slightly difficult to describe in terms of location.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Reverand maynard posted:

If you need an IK that's experienced at mass probations, look me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Actually yeah if we're in the top 5 Two Finger and I can mop up the rabble.

• Locked thread