Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

I'm gonna go to Vegas and get married! Living in the barracks is such bullshit!

Not without my written approval you're not. Don't test me, I have the article-15 pre-filled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Not without my written approval you're not. Don't test me, I have the article-15 pre-filled.

You know they're eventually going to figure out we're just photocopying those and the non-rec forms and changing the names right? I mean not right now, the HHC guy who actually reads poo poo is gone the whole weekend and TDY most of next month but still, I've got an easier to edit copy on my thumbdrive that I picked up in the parking lot here...

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
There were two DUIs and a domestic last night, everyone in formation at 19 on the parade ground. Old man might cank the 96 until we get our poo poo together.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

maffew buildings posted:

There were two DUIs and a domestic last night, everyone in formation at 19 on the parade ground. Old man might cank the 96 until we get our poo poo together.

How am I supposed to get there? I'm drunk and 249 miles away.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

maffew buildings posted:

Only two on a twosday? whait is it one on monday, two on tuseday, three on threesady? How many on wednsedy?

• Locked thread