Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Yo Zeris I'm laid up with a hosed back so expect me to be shitposting for the next 96 hours

thank you staan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

vac toilets don't gently caress around

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Zeris posted:

Sure.
We're the admins' favorite subforum and they're considering moving us to the top five with GBS etc as a "model" subforum where there's a range of debate tolerated without the meltdowns of other forums like D&D and GBS.

but if you let just anyone in we won't be gip anymore

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Reverand maynard posted:

yeah uh I feel that moving gip to the top would flood it with people and it wouldn't really be gip. If you put every GBS poster into gip it becomes gbs 2.0

If you need an IK that's experienced at mass probations, look me up

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Actually yeah if we're in the top 5 Two Finger and I can mop up the rabble.

friendship regain with ebb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Don't you mean Adonai

• Locked thread