Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I like our internet vfw as I do the actual vfw, down a side street in a weird part of town that's slightly difficult to describe in terms of location.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Whoever bought this title for me lacked creativity. I appreciate the attempt to annoy me, but I never see it because I only really use the awful app.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nothing like that cartoon pile of poo poo I got for saying Nirvana was basically 90s emo. I think someone else bought something to replace that because they got sick of seeing it.

Or maybe it was bad mouthing Rush. Used to be pretty easy to piss people off talking poo poo about fossil rock.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Six of one, half dozen the other. Sure, I guess.

I'm sure eventually I'll piss someone off and it'd be replaced with something lame and unimaginative, but I'll roll those dice.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's just not as prominent as it was years ago, but, dead gay forum and all.

:downsgun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It was me and it was free. I don't know how to do Images or Gang Tags, or else I'd have hooked you up.

Haha. Here I was hoping I pissed someone off with "the VA will kill manning." Because they will.

The VA will kill all of us someday.

• Locked thread